Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
He does absolutely intentionally go slower so that she might arrive while he’s still working on it. After all, he doesn’t want to seem too eager. Where’s the fun in that? So when she arrives, toys in hand, Sunjata’s finishing up the process as his gaze drifts from the items she’s brought and her face, snapping up almost immediately to hear the growl there (one that is nearly met with one of his own in response.)

He watches her more as she steps closer, between those spread knees of his now that he’s shuffled out of the last bit of the clothes, humming a soft accented hum as she presses weight to his hips, forcing him to press more of his own onto his hands behind him onto the bed. She leans in for a kiss, biting down on his lower lip, forcing a slight hitch of his breath as she withdraws and his gaze seems even darker, anticipation and a bit of mischief blooming in him to maybe give into being stubborn for her.

At least, it’s a thought that might return later, because Hotaru’s promise and her nails at his side and the way she seems to completely boss him around has him already starting to shift a little toward the edge of the bed, snorting at the rules suddenly laid out. His lips part, a sound leaving him to respond and certainly be a little stubborn prick, but it dies immediately with the pressure of her thumb on the tip of his cock. A twitch forces its way through him and the words die in favor for a growl of his own, head tilting back slightly as he tries to regain at least some of his composure. “Can I touch you with my mouth?” He asks breathily, smirking as he peers at her with his scarred brow raised.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 04-02-2024, 05:03 AM