Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
It’s a sort of sweet closeness that’s so unlike the usual antics he hears from the House of Midnight. There’s no standing on occasion, no trying to always having to prove ones self. It’s gentle and nice, sweet and serene, and perhaps he gets a bit distracted by it as he teases her clit and smiles into the kiss to feel her twitch and grow more eager. I know. He purrs with all the cocky arrogance he’s known for, leaning in to nip at her lower lip as his hand starts to move.

He utilizes the position to dip his fingers into her, already having her quite warmed up he slips in one after the other after a few little pumps, but he’s careful to keep from his palm touching her clit. Instead, he conjures some of that water magic of his, a little thin stream but with utilizing the tangible addition, he makes the little ribbon of water rub along her folds and clit just as his fingers had done previously.

It's a unique sensation, he’s sure, and he grows a little greedier in his kisses to devour whatever sounds might leave her, equally just as eager as he presses his other hand up into her blonde, sunlit tresses, using his strong forearm to press between her shoulders to keep her close. Cum for me. He purrs his little mental demand, quickening and deepening each thrust of his fingers into her, groaning lightly into the kiss.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 04-26-2024, 04:49 AM