Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
They ebb and flow, seafoam and tide, her dominance abating and his arrogance rising in its wake as the scales shift and the tables turn smoother than the purr of his voice in her head. As his fingers sink inside she is glad for her thigh on his hip as it staves off the instinctive urge to catch his hand between her legs and squeeze. His control of water has always been impressive, but the novelty of the sensation is what has her breath hiccuping quickly in her throat with how she tries to breathe and moan at the same time.

Though she craves the feeling of his fingers inside, she can't get off on it alone, and she rocks between the two sensations with jolting movements of her hips in blind search of pleasure that is inevitably out of her control. Her nails dig into his shoulder briefly with how they're pressed so tightly together, head tilting back into the hand he threads through her hair. Close, fuck she's close already -

His command washes over her with such strength she'd suspect he's stolen her magic, and it takes just a heartbeat more for her to obey with a dual-voiced cry. "Sunny!" Her thigh tightens hard on his hip, body going rigid with the intensity of her orgasm, each ripple and jerk pressed into his skin as the lines between their bodies blur.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 05-03-2024, 03:01 PM