Sweet sun, send me the moon
for Alys <3
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He'd been gone way too often lately. There were the usual deliveries to make, of course, but there were also the relief and rebuilding efforts happening all around Caido, and the Void stuff wasn't getting any better.

It was, if anything, getting worse.

So Tal had finally decided to do something about it. Tonight he was going to refuse to deal with any of it. The world could go to the Climb in a handbasket for all he cared. He'd made plans and he wasn't going to let some fucked up invasion or mysterious scary ladies or purple ghosts ruin them.

The warmth of Longheat lingered into the Leafchange sunset that painted the western sky in shades of yellow and pink and orange, fading gradually to a silver-speckled deep violet in the east. A large, soft blanket had been spread on the lush grass outside of the Queen's Gambit and the scent of late season roses wafted over the pillows scattered across its surface. Small hanging lanterns anchored the blanket's corners so a stray breeze wouldn't ruin the presentation, their candles glowing invitingly into the gloaming. A picnic basket currently held pride of place in the center of it all, sharing a large tray with a pair of glasses that were currently empty.

The courier himself tugged self-consciously at his vest - not the armored one, but a pale blue one that contrasted with his black shirt and trousers. He alternated between pacing, trying to stand nonchalantly nearby, and fussing with the placement of the pillows.

He was waiting for a glacier-pale dragon wearing a charming blue bowtie to lead his lady to the site of their rendezvous. He just hoped Alys would arrive soon!

Messages In This Thread
Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-15-2024, 07:55 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-17-2024, 12:57 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-17-2024, 04:15 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-17-2024, 06:32 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-18-2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-19-2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 04-01-2024, 07:05 PM