Sweet sun, send me the moon
for Alys <3
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
And I can still see it all in my mind
All of you, all of me intertwined
Unlike her partner, Alys had most certainly not been gone too often lately. If anything, she'd become a bit of a homebody over the last season, perhaps so enamored with finally having a true home to enjoy rather than a room in the Academy that she was loathe to leave it. Especially with stories of the Void creatures and plants growing worse. Of course, she did leave on occasion to assist with relief efforts - she wasn't a complete recluse - but far and away, most of her time was spent tending her shop in King's End and keeping the home she and Tal had built.

So it was that this particular day found the seer sequestered in the shop, grinding herbs behind the counter. She'd left the door open to let in some fresh air, and she was so absorbed in her work that it took her a moment to notice that Boreal had entered. She greeted the dragon with a smile and a treat (obviously), which meant that Sascha needed a treat of her own, and it was then that Alys realized that Boreal had brought her something.

Tal's note made her smile, and she rushed to close up the shop and grab her bow (one could never be too careful, these days) before following the dragon to what was clearly a rendezvous of some sort. Their little trio - Alys, Boreal, and Sascha - came upon the courier just in time for sunset, which had painted the sky a beautiful array of vibrant colors that took Alys's breath away. The rest of Tal's setup didn't go unnoticed, of course - the large, soft blanket, weighted in place with small, hanging lanterns; the candles and the picnic basket surrounded by floral accents; even the pale blue vest the courier wore was different, having replaced his usual armored one for a different sort of look than the one Alys was used to.

She wondered if she'd forgotten some special occasion, suddenly self-conscious in the dark pants and simple blouse she'd chosen as her own outfit today. She could have taken a hint from Boreal's bow tie, she supposed, and taken a moment to put on something a little nicer. But she was here now, and if this was how Tal wanted to spend the evening, then she was certainly not going to complain.

The seer set aside her bow and quiver, slipping her arms around Tal for an affectionate hug. "This looks cozy," she said, tilting her head back to smile into his face. "And you and Boreal look very nice, too." She leaned her cheek against his chest, taking a deep breath of his unique scent. "I missed you."
I once believed love would be black and white
But it's golden
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-15-2024, 07:55 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-17-2024, 12:57 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-17-2024, 04:15 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-17-2024, 06:32 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-18-2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-19-2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 04-01-2024, 07:05 PM