Sweet sun, send me the moon
for Alys <3
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"With Boreal, everythin's a delicacy," Tal responded with fond exasperation for all the various plants, animals, and occasional inanimate objects that found their way into his companion's mouth - and usually stomach. But his grin belied the teasing resignation in his voice as he cuddled Alys close and made his best effort at being gallant.

It was a little clumsy and rough around the edges, but he made up for it with sincerity and the gentle care in his embrace. He held Alys like she was a flower herself, beautiful and treasured and so vibrantly alive it made his heart do flip flops in his chest whenever she reminded him how much she cared for him in return. Her own compliments were filled with a warmth he had never imagined being in the receiving end of, sweet and bright enough that it felt more like Flowerbirth than Leafchange when she leaned back enough to smile at him.

It helped that even in the dusky shadows he could see that she was blushing, too. The mischievous lilt to her smile drew a bubble of laughter from the courier as he found himself unable to deny her insight. "Well... that's true enough. 's your own fault for makin' it so easy, though," he teased back, tilting his head down to nudge her nose with his own. "You an' Sascha. But I wouldn't turn down a little bribery," he added quickly, pulling back for his own grin to flicker, white teeth against the brown of his skin as he tugged them towards the picnic blanket without letting go of their hug. "If y'say you'll join me for dinner?" The only 'bribery' he really wanted was her presence by his side, the sound of her voice, and the smile on her lips, but he'd happily accept her laughter and the sparkle in her eyes when she looked at him as part of the bargain!

Messages In This Thread
Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-15-2024, 07:55 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-17-2024, 12:57 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-17-2024, 04:15 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-17-2024, 06:32 AM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 03-18-2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Alys - 03-19-2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Sweet sun, send me the moon - by Talyson - 04-01-2024, 07:05 PM