You don't have to shout or leap about
deeimos
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Ellyra
I’m standin' on a tightrope alone
I hold my breath a little bit longer
Deliveries came often and when they were timed well, Ellyra would often volunteer to get them on her way in for her shift. Today happened to be one of those days, so when the lioness received the word she got ready and headed for the skyport. Even as winter started to creep in with tiny, delicate fingers, the sun still shone brightly over Stormbreak. Even with the disaster that led to its current state, Ellyra enjoyed being as close to the sun as they were. So she walked with a smile despite the biting, chilled air because the sun still glowed across her face.

Gathering the packages did not take too long, which she appreciated. Greeting a familiar courier and giving the usual small talk about how it wasn't so much work to get the packages and take them to the clinic, and there was no need for him to do it, etcetera etcetera, Ellyra was off. She bounced on her heels as she walked, not a care in the world.
Halfway out the door, but it won't close
I'm holdin' out hope for you

Messages In This Thread
You don't have to shout or leap about - by Ellyra - 03-21-2024, 01:30 PM