You don't have to shout or leap about
deeimos
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Ellyra
I’m standin' on a tightrope alone
I hold my breath a little bit longer
The lioness stopped dead in her tracks as the stranger caught her attention. Sucking her teeth, she let the cogs and wheels turn until the question clicked. "Oh, Dom." Ellyra rocked slightly from toe to heel, eying the man with interest before spinning on her heels. He clutched her packages in one arm across her chest and lifted her hand to cup on her forehead to block the sun. "Uhhhh.." She scanned the shipyard, brows furrowing as she squinted into the bright light, despite it being so late in the year. "I don't see his skyboat, actually." She said, matter of factly.

Turning back to Deimos she tried to look down at his paper. "What were you expecting from him? He could be caught in a storm or something." The lioness said, trying to give a bit of hope to the idea of the missing captain. She swallowed and offered a bright smile towards the stranger, but she wasn't as good an actress as she thought she was, and the worry that glazed her eyes was clear. They had been losing several smaller skyboats to the starfall creatures lately.
Halfway out the door, but it won't close
I'm holdin' out hope for you

Messages In This Thread
You don't have to shout or leap about - by Ellyra - 03-21-2024, 01:30 PM
RE: You don't have to shout or leap about - by Ellyra - 03-29-2024, 11:06 PM