You don't have to shout or leap about
deeimos
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Ellyra
I’m standin' on a tightrope alone
I hold my breath a little bit longer
”Everything was a mess, then. Would have happened with or without the outlanders.” She stated, lifting one of her palms in a dismissive way towards his apology. In her mind, being stuck beneath the barrier for as long as the citizens had been, there was only a matter of time before all of the actions that lead to its destruction happened. In her opinion, it only took Wessex’s birth to start that fire. If not for the outlanders, Ellyra was confident that the Voice would have been able to continue to spread given how Wessex’s heart was for that to happen, as well. Without the outlanders, the brash woman would have probably been able to convince everyone to ascend, and they would have brought down the barrier to spread their ideals worldwide.

”Mostly I stomp on little, purple plants coming up through cracks in the walkways and roads. A lot of them are small, but they come up day after day and there seems to be more of them.” Ellyra said, voice trailing off slightly at the end with a tinge of worry. Never one to master the skill of masking her emotions from her face, her eyes darkened. She set the packages down at her feet, committed now to the conversation at hand. ”Yesterday I saw some of the Mata Mata that were all twisted and purple from the void.” She took in a slightly shaky breath, tucking her hair behind her ears. ”I thought about going to Safrin to see if there was anything I could do.”
Halfway out the door, but it won't close
I'm holdin' out hope for you

Messages In This Thread
You don't have to shout or leap about - by Ellyra - 03-21-2024, 01:30 PM
RE: You don't have to shout or leap about - by Ellyra - 04-09-2024, 02:33 PM