Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
So Caido's gods warred and took prisoners and involved the mortals in all of it much like his did. He'd always sort of resented the gods, which was ironic seeing as he was blessed by one. His bond with the sun goddess was strong, but that didn't keep him from spiting the effects that her holy dealings had on him and his people. Anyhow, it was nice to know that gods were generally the same in every world.

Phoebe returned to his side soon, with a towel to dry off. Honestly, the fact that he was covered in puddle water was a little embarrassing. Ouch. He took it with a warm smile, and a "Thanks," and pulled it over his shoulders to dry his shirt. His eyes followed Pheebs as she put a kettle on the stove, and listened attentively as she answered his question. She explained further the state of the settlement, he nodded along but stopped when she mentioned monsters.

"What kind of monsters?" he asked, curiosity brimming in his voice. Monsters weren't something he had back home, and though he knew that the word usually implied beasts and demons, he was more intrigued than afraid.

Killian scowled when she said she wasn't that important, noticing the blush in her cheeks. He moved to lean next to the stove where she was picking a tea to brew, "Uh, you're kind of awesome, don't know which Phoebe you know and I just met you so I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure nobody who makes tea for random losers they find in the woods could be anything less than important." He might've been flirting a little, but also it was just his personality. Either way, he did like Phoebe.

Her answer to his last question was what he'd expected, but not what he'd hoped. He gave an attempt at a smile in response, but it was solemn, and he cast his gaze to the floor. Killian would miss a lot about his home, but mostly his mother. The last thing he'd said to her, ironically so, was goodbye. But he hadn't meant forever. Is there really anyway to say goodbye to someone forever, even if you do know it's your last time seeing them? He would've tried, but now he never could. And for all she knew of him, he was still out in those fields, playing another dangerous game with the reign of his nation. She would still be expecting him home.

He had to not think about that, he had to push Regne du Jour and his old life from every corner of his mind. This was his life now. Tea, and ruined settlements, and monsters and barriers. And freedom. Here had no responsibilities, nowhere to be and no one to fight. This was a fresh start, away from the title of heir to the goddess. He was just Killian now, and that at least was a good thing.

whatever and ever, amen
oh well, maybe not, let’s try again

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone must've loved you, not the way that I do - by Killian - 04-12-2019, 08:12 PM