Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
Phoebe described the monsters with an almost distant look, as if revisiting somewhere unpleasant. She described something called Longnight, which sounded to him like the plot of a cruel bedtime story, but apparently in this world was real. He wondered how many things he could've only imagined, would come to life before him in this world.

The midwife asked whether he wanted milk or sugar in his tea, Killian replied, "Sugar, lots of sugar." Thank the goddess they had sugar here, it was Killian's favorite food group.

Killian's playful compliment was once again met with modesty. He chuckled a little and replied, "Well, whatever you call it, I appreciate it." If not for her, he'd still be wandering the woods covered in puddle water. Instead, he was in her clinic with a towel and tea on the way.

Once again, Phoebe seemed to know exactly what he was thinking, and she gently addressed his concerns. He looked up from the floor, holding the tea in one hand and the grabbing the towel around his shoulders with the other. Her words were encouraging, but he really just needed some time to process everything. He pulled the tea to his lips, tipping it slowly to test it. Hot, but not too, and very sweet. It warmed him from the inside as it went down his throat.

"I believe you, I just need to think by myself, for a little bit. Is there anywhere I could go and just like sit?" he asked.

whatever and ever, amen
oh well, maybe not, let’s try again

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone must've loved you, not the way that I do - by Killian - 04-13-2019, 12:25 PM