Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
Of course the magical woods would be home to fairies. Human like fairies albeit, but apparently still like fairies. Killian chuckled over their bond and shook his head a little. Once again he found that Caido was a world of non fiction fantasy, and he could never know what to expect. This world is nuts man, back where I'm from we had gods and goddesses but not all this other stuff. Fae? I mean, we're telepathic shape shifters, he said, just pretty wonderstruck by it all.

Killian was warned from the forest again, he huffed and moved to rest his head on his paws. No promises, he replied sort of teasingly, then more seriously added, I'll be careful. Despite having believed that his chicken thieving merchant friend here was his vulpine spirit guide not too long ago, Killian wasn't stupid. He'd been warned plenty about the forest, and while he was bold and itching to explore it, he would wait till he knew more.

whatever and ever, amen
oh well, maybe not, let’s try again

Messages In This Thread
RE: juliet, the dice was loaded from the start - by Killian - 04-22-2019, 12:13 PM