hot to go
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
Whether I'm gonna curse you out or
Take you back to my house
"No harm in that." The Doubletake agrees crookedly, shrugging against Sunjata. Maybe it was because Ronin wasn't actually her father and had in fact avoided her for nearly the entirety of her upbringing, but Flora hadn't inherited any of the Knight's more virtuous characteristics when it came to fighting. Instead, she certainly took after her mother in that regard, and she very much doubted if Hotaru would think twice about taking a cheap shot every now and then.

"You know, I was thinking that. Or, just to be an asshole, making it so that I could hear Jack's thoughts. Just so he knows how it feels." And, in the spirit of taking cheap shots, would Flora waste a valuable magical item just on making the captain's life as difficult as he'd made hers? You fucking bet she would.

Just as she knew it might, Sunjata's words have her belly clenching into a cramp that reaches up the back of her throat with fingers made of ice to grasp at her tongue and keep her from speaking. We DiD SlEeP toGeTheR OnCe. Flora can't blame either of them, hells, she probably hadn't even been alive at the time, and while it was perfectly within both of their natures gods but she wanted to scream. Instead, all she could do was pull away from Sunjata under the guise of wanting to warm her hands against the fire and hope he wouldn't see the shimmer of tears as they traitorously began to build.

"Yeah." Flora agrees, her voice tight. Yeah if that's all she wanted then it wouldn't be a problem. Just like if all she'd wanted with Koa with a summer fling, it wouldn't have been a problem that he'd chosen Sohalia over her.
flora
I haven't decided yet
But I'm gonna get you back

Table by the bestest Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// now we are hanging out in the backyard //
Oh her mother certainly knew how to fight dirty, that was one thing Sunjata learned ages ago. It’s also what helps to keep him on the Valkyrie’s good side, these days. But she brings up a potentially even better idea and Sunjata snorts in response, shoulder rising along with a whistled sound as he nods. “If you do you gotta wait a bit to tell him so he gets the same feeling you had.” He comments, waggling his brow as if they were co conspirators in this.

And so long as he stayed far away from Jack it couldn’t land back on him, either, which should be easy enough given how he’d ruined King’s End’s shores for the Captain. Apparently.

It takes a shift though, as Sunjata’s inspecting the bowl of fire again, and he hears how quiet her voice is which has his head snapping up immediately, dark brows pinched in concern. “Hey, hey,” he starts to say, trying to step up beside her but still giving her enough space. “It didn’t mean anything. It was how I coped back then. I had a habit of sleeping with pretty much everyone.” His nose wrinkles a little. “Now it’s just for the House of Midnight, so, if there’s anyone you’ve got your eye on I’ll make sure they’re off limits if they ever show. How’s that?” Unbeknownst to him are the lists she sends to her mother.

Your mother and Nate had me on a short leash after the whole thing with Kamaria and Safrin, when we got together. So it’s not really that different.” He shrugs as if it might help, trying to watch in his peripherals to see if it helps.
the flood
// looking at a new point of view //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
Whether I'm gonna curse you out or
Take you back to my house
"Ooooooooooh, smart." Running her tongue across her teeth as she smiled up at him, Flora committed the idea to memory. That would show Jack; it wasn't the ability, it was the not knowing.

Sighing softly, the queen glances over her shoulder and smiles up at the Flood. "No, I know...it's just...I mean, it's weird. You're not supposed to have fucked the same people as your parents and this isn't even the first time." She complains sullenly. Between the people she was either related to or who had been intimate with her grouping of parents, that left basically no one. "I appreciate that." She murmured softly, her lip pushed out in a pout despite the way her eyes smiled up at him.

"Is it ever weird for you? Like, knowing my mom and dad were together once even if it wasn't...well, not really their choice, but...I dunno." Not really knowing what it was she was asking, especially because as Frey demigods there weren't really any parallels she could easily draw, Flora just sighed and shook her head.
flora
I haven't decided yet
But I'm gonna get you back

Table by the bestest Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// now we are hanging out in the backyard //
It certainly is the not knowing, and once she’s come to that understanding, his grin broadens slightly with the idea, even if the conversation takes a bit of a turn as he sidles up beside her, trying to smooth it over as best he can. “That’s fair, Flora.” His accented voices starts off. “Usually children don’t grow as quickly as you all did. At least, where I’m from. So by the time you’d be the age you are now, I’d be old and have far more grey hairs.” It helped alleviate the issue mostly, until he thinks on if and his nose wrinkles slightly. “That, of course, didn’t stop proposals. My family focused on arranged marriages. Before my sister married Mel’s father, she was first in line for some creep that was in his seventies.” His face scrunches with the memory. And while it wasn’t exactly the same, it kind of shows the disparity between here and there.

Here, children grew magically quick, something Sunjata hadn’t been expecting or anticipating, and that did certainly complicate things.

Snapping his steel gaze to her with a laugh at the question, the Flood nods and sighs. “Oh, when I found out I was pissed.” He says with a shrug. “I found out a little later than most, though. But fuck, it broke my heart again.” Leaning a little closer to her. “But, you and Enzo came out of it. And she’s never been prouder than of you.” The way Hotaru’s eyes light up when talking about Flora, about the children that had sprung from an unlikely pairing. “So it isn’t so weird now, but I’ve had a lot of time to come to terms with it. And it isn’t like I’m innocent either. I technically did it to her first with Kamaria.” He stares out into the fire as it it holds the answers of all of those sour and bitter thoughts, before he looks up to a starless sky, finding nothing as expected, only to turn his attention back to her with a small shrug.
the flood
// looking at a new point of view //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.