be
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
this is your sport
but she's not playing a game
The soft sweater is gone immediately the second that they have a chance to, which only allows for her warm palms to run along his chest and sides, taking in each and every muscle and inch of skin that he provides for her. Of course, until he starts moving down, and it drifts up and up until her fingertips are in his hair, back arching against him as his mouth finds her breast, humming a note of encouragement from her throat before it breaks into a chimed laugh.

Gods, you could propose to me over and over again for the rest of our lives if you wanted to.” She answers with all the confidence, while he has successfully bullied her leg away from locking him into place, instead letting them fall splayed open as she watches him with greed in her iceberg gaze. “We still have cake downstairs, too.” She whispers a hint conspiratorially, hips rising against him in his path, lips quirked in a beautifully coy smirk.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she won't stain her mouth red with your blood too
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2236
I’d be the immediate forgiveness in Eurydice; Imagine being loved by me.
"Don't tempt me," Fox smiles a kiss over Kiada's navel, his calloused hands nonetheless warm and gentle as they start to strip the harpy of her clothes. "I'll have to work hard to keep buying new rings for your fingers." Laughing softly against her flesh and tilting his head into her touch, it doesn't take the hunter long before he's tugging off underwear and socks, finally leaving her bare before him.

Mention of the cake is a little left-field, though he can't help but grin boyishly up the length of her body to hear the remark, Fox raising an eyebrow to Kiada. "Then we'll celebrate up here," he says, "and then celebrate downstairs."

He'd ask her if that sounded good, but already he's bending straight to his task - and who knows whether Kia will be responding with words or moans for the near future.

Fox doesn't mind either way.

~FIN
Fox Sinclair
Horns: Small, bone-like protrusions (aka your stereotypical devil horns) that are easy to miss in his hair.