Mini Event that's the tea
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3590
Having given his all and been beaten fairly by a skilled and powerful opponent, Hadama held his head high even in defeat as he visited Isla for some much-needed healing draughts and a bit of bandaging. By the time he emerged from the medical tent the event seemed to be winding down with those audience members still sober enough to stand beginning to leave in ones and twos to find other entertainment or else catch their airships back to their home regions.

Enough people remained to enjoy the sun, beach, and various refreshments that there was no point in closing the party up just yet. With a nod to Flora that he would return later to organize the cleanup, Hadama headed down the beach towards the lighthouse island. Having seen the extent of his new strength in action he had offerings to make to Safrin in thanks.

And a growing fire in his heart to train even harder in order to make the most of his new gfits.

Hadama out!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
relive who i've been at my worst,
every single night, looking for a distraction
The smaller list is what isn’t.” The Flood rumbles with an accented laugh, but he can tell even without an attuned bond that she’s defensive and it’s charming in a way he hadn’t realized just yet. “Your mother forgave me for the shit I did. Others haven’t.” He rolls a shoulder in a shrug, careful to not jostle her too much as he continues to finger comb any ocean wind knots out of her blonde hair, continuing to watch Hotaru as she speaks with everyone else, just to keep tabs on the situation.

Snorting at the next comment though, he does find it annoying, but nothing the Valkyrie can’t handle. “They like to act like it, but you and I both know that’s their mistake thinking they do.” She is a force of nature, a hurricane to his flood, and Sunjata knows he doesn’t own a damn thing of hers unless she gifts it first. “She’ll bite if it’s too much.” And the dragon in him wishes she bit quicker rather than later.

She collapses though and flashes him a bright grin that distracts him from tracking Hotaru’s movements in case she wanted or needed them, and he flashes her a crooked one back. “I’m honestly thinking about it. I’ve been too nice lately. I kind of miss being an asshole.” He teases with an air of truth in it, chuckling lightly as he rolls his eyes. “Breaking your dads nose felt great, even if it was a cheap shot.” Sunjata adds with an amused smirk.
the flood
waiting for the sun to rise
pretty sight for some hollow eyes
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i don't belong among the angels // and baby that's just fine with me
They will figure out just how to break up this dreadful tie, but for now Astaroth is content to observe and root for players internally, remaining as a shadow to the Maverick as the tournament takes its rises and falls – and by falls, the near death experiences laid out on the field, watching as the one demigod he did meet (that’s you, Ronin) moves to quite literally save lives.

Deimos becomes the victor, though, and Astaroth claps once he’s finished his light drink, immediately moving to stand once Danta has and stretched out. “We shall.” Astaroth murmurs, content to follow the Maverick up through Haulani proper, away from the commotion of the tournament.

Asta out!
Astaroth
the things i did up there were high school // but now i'm going for my degree