then pull me to the backseat
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2549
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Hearing his own breath hitch at the sound of the Maverick's approval—vocalizing his pleasure wasn't something he was explicitly comfortable with at all times—the aviator clutched the ancient closer as his one finger was joined by another in an attempt to coax more of those moans from the other man.

Parting his lips in anticipation of the Maverick's mouth, Danta would feel the aviator's eagerness to his whispered question in the flinching of his cock against Danta's own. "I'll try." Ever whispered back boldly, not one to overcommit himself but not seeing any reason why he wouldn't be capable of such a thing. Smoothing his palm against Danta's ass so that his fingers could stretch out and clutch at as much of it as he could, the aviator selfishly pressed down for a moment as his hips rose in an attempt to squeeze just that much more out of their current position before relenting.

"You'll have to show me how." He said in a husky voice as he glanced around the room. "I could lift you in my arms, or press you facing the wall, or.." Surely there were other ways. Eagerly, because gods if being instructed to please someone wasn't exactly the sort of thing that had the aviator's knees nearly buckling, the aviator reached out to trail his fingertips across the Maverick's hips before brushing the inside of his thigh as if trying to rid himself of all his soft caresses.
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2236
you were automatic and as hollow as the 'O' in god
"Could you, now," Danta whispers darkly against the aviator's jaw, the barest hint of a challenge in his voice. But whilst he's keen to know whether Ever could fuck him standing up and holding his weight (a scene that's absolutely going to play out in the Maverick's imagination in the future), he's also teased himself to the point of wanting something more certain.

"I'll show you," he murmurs, the words briefly cutting into a gasp of anticipation as the other man forces their bodies together one last time before Danta can peel himself away. Slipping off the bed, he reaches first for a bottle of lube, leaning in to steal a lusty kiss from Ever's lips as he applies it to himself and to the other man's cock.

Forcing himself away from the aviator if only to stop from pushing him back to the bed, Danta braces against the nearest wall, glancing over his shoulder and widening his stance. It's with raised eyebrows that he beckons Everest closer, trusting him to at least know to get that far.
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Nearly choking on his own tongue as the Maverick lavishes his cock with lubricant, Ever's vision begins to spin and dance as the increase in his heart rate sends the third eye flooding through his system anew. As Danta strikes a pose against the wall, the aviator takes a moment to try and learn something from the moment, rather than just letting his cock rush him through. Though his mouth felt incredibly dry, he could still recall the whiskey-smoke taste of the Maverick's lips, the way it had felt to have Danta's lean body pressed against his own, and the way he'd wanted to just throw away any further opportunities for learning when the ancient had slicked his cock with lube as if a handjob right then and there would have been the greatest pleasure.

Moving slowly towards the Maverick, Everest reached for the base of his own cock in order to better line himself up with the ancient. Slow at first, Thorn had told him, and at that time that had seemed like obvious and easy advice to follow. Quickly, though, the aviator learned just how much willpower the first few strokes required, if only because the urge to thrust himself all the way in nearly had his teeth chattering.

Reaching out to brace one hand against the wall by the ancient's head, as Everest slowly worked his way inside the other man, he leaned forward to press the scruff of his cheek against Danta's. "Tell me how you want to be fucked."
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
A shiver of anticipation ripples down the Maverick's spine as Ever finally closes the distance between them, close enough for him to feel the heat rippling off the other man before he ever feels his cock between his legs. Pressing his fingers against the wall as if for purchase, his head tips back as the aviator eases forward, eyes closing and lips parting in an effort to relax fully into the moment.

"Nn... I want you to fuck me like you don't care who hears," he whispers, his voice tight with pleasure. "Like you're worried someone is going to walk in and stop us. Like there's not enough time." Not enough time to be careful, not enough time to care about anything other than vibrant sparks of pleasure and the way their bodies meet.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
But why would I care? Ever immediately wants to know, before the Maverick is throwing something else at him: fear, guilt, anxiety. Luckily the emotions don't take hold, he knew what an analogy was, knew the pair weren't in any imminent danger of being discovered or, gasp, getting in trouble.

Even so, the complexity of what was being asked was something the aviator couldn't rightly parse. What he did understand were time constraints, and so instead of working from a slower pace to a more feverish one as he had with Thorn, the aviator instead used his free hand to grasp at Danta's hip such that his first few thrusts were hard and fast.

"Come quickly, then." He whispered into Danta's ear, not sure if that was the right way of playing out the scenario, but assuming the other man would likely correct him if not. Rather than trying to remember the more nuanced things Thorn had taught him, Ever reached for Danta's cock, grasping it at the base in order to make the most of his strokes. Each time he thrust into the other man his hand moved back towards the ancient's body using the momentum on both ends to try and race them towards climax.
the Maverick

Change author:
Luckily for Ever, even if he's not the sharpest when it comes to invoking imagined scenarios or the sort of feelings where rough and quick were natural consequences, he's a good fuck, and Danta lets him know at every opportunity. By the Maverick's gasp and initial cry of pleasure, the aviator has absolutely chosen the best course of action, and the hand that grips the base of his cock alongside the husky voice whispering in his ear has his breath hitching in a laugh that doesn't quite make it out.

"Make me, then," he rumbles in challenge, turning his head to snatch a quick and clumsy kiss from Ever's lips before the movements of their bodies make it impossible for him to do much more than hold on. Bracing against the wall to provide as much resistance against Ever's thrusts as he can, gods but he wants the other man's hands all over him, bruising and possessive and all-consuming.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
For someone new to the game, it's more than a little challenging for Everest to both stroke the ancient's cock and try and thrust against him in rapid and tandem succession. It leaves few mental resources available for more sophisticated techniques like biting, grasping, or pulling. Not without someone telling him, anyway.

If only he was allowed a checklist...

With an arm that has begun to quiver next to the ancient's head, Everest finds himself spreading his fingers against the wall for purchase as he lets his head loll bonelessly against Danta's that he could focus his energy elsewhere What else can I do? The aviator thinks frantically to himself, already feeling his orgasm building up in the back of his thighs and threatening to buckle his knees too early.

"Gods, hurry up." He pants, and hopefully Danta will think this is merely Ever just playing along with the scenario laid out. With a grunt, Everest is forced to pull his hand away from the wall, letting it slide to the ancient's shoulder where he uses it to force the Maverick to take a step or two back so that the aviator could pitch him forward more. With one hand clasped around Danta's shoulder and the other more or less using the ancient's cock as a way of keeping him tethered against him, Ever fucked him for all that he was worth even as kaleidoscopic spots of pleasure began to pulse low in his body.
the Maverick

Change author:
A laugh punches out of the Ancient as he's roughly readjusted and Ever's words trickle into his ears. It's not as hard as it could be but gods if it's enough, and the aviator's hands will likely leave more than a few pink marks on his skin by the time they're done. Speaking of done, though, as Ever's pace becomes something pounding and ruthless, Danta is heedless to resist the siren song of his own orgasm.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he hisses, his fingers clenching into fists against the wall and his toes curling as his climax builds as a pressure against the base of his spine. The slap of skin on skin is likely audible from outside the door, and as Danta does cum, Ever's name likely joins it, interspersed with curses and desperate pants for breath.

It's enough to almost make his kneeds buckle, Danta left using the wall in an effort to remain standing. He'd lean against the aviator if he were sure he could hold his weight, but at this moment in time, he really isn't.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
It all unravels; for a few moments the chords of red and blue that seem to weave through the world wrap around his arms giving him strength. As Danta sings his praises the words seem to rise up, glistening and shimmering and giving the aviator something else to think about aside from the way the blonde's body is rooting against his own in a way that is somehow more than merely tangible. However as curses and pants and even his own name part from the Maverick's lips, the illusion is shattered, and with it come glass-sharp shards that cut through his muscles and his willpower.

Maybe one day Everest will be an audible-orgasmer, but for now, it's with his cheek held between his teeth and his breath locked in his stomach that he pulls the ancient against him for the last time before pitching forward against him with the force of his orgasm. Were it not for his reflexes and the way the ancient's hands were already against the wall, Ever might have properly collapsed them forward; luckily he reached out to stop himself with one hand against the wall. Trembling, the aviator released his grip of Danta's cock and instead slid it against the maverick's hip as he fought for breath.
the Maverick

Change author:
Practice makes perfect and all that - for now, with another lesson under his belt, at least Ever can pat himself on the back for a job well done. And if he can't manage it, Danta will certainly do it for him. For a few seconds it's just the combined panting of their breath and the heat of the other man's body pressed against him; the Maverick's eyes are shut against the white static of his overshadowed thoughts, though there's a smile of almost disbelief flickering across his face.

"You were right," he mumbles when he has sense and breath enough to speak, letting his head loll back against Ever's shoulder. "You are a top." Letting out a soft laugh, he still can't do much more than brace his hands against the wall lest his legs give out, but gods if there's something satisfying in just feeling these moments tick by while feeling returns.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
"That...that was..." There's still a ringing in his ears that normally would have had Everest running for the nearest clinic to check for tinnitus and its related symptoms, as well as the runaway gallop of his heartbeat. All classic symptoms of a heart attack, really, only with the final few explosions of third eye offering a last dazzling display behind his eyes, Everest couldn't have given less of a fuck if he was on the verge of death.

Letting one hand ghost up Danta's body before curling up and around his torso to hold him close, the aviator huffed a little laugh of agreement against the other man's neck. Flexing the fingers of his other hand against the wall to gauge how much sensation had returned, he sighed softly before beginning the process of straightening. "What..uhm...is the protocol when you're..." When your cock is still in someone's ass and there's going to be a bit of a mess when you pull out.

"Is it...do you stay? Or pull out right away, or.."
the Maverick

Change author:
"Mm," Danta agrees regarding whatever the end of Everest's sentence might be, and he inhales and exhales a purposefully deep breath, forcing his hands to relax against the wall; an act made easier as the aviator's fingers skate over his body. "The protocol?" Unable not to bark out a laugh, the Maverick takes pity on Everest at least by easing himself forward so he might not have to fuss about the decision himself.

"I don't think it matters," he says honestly, giving himself a second to test his balance before sauntering to a bedside cabinet and taking out two clean towels likely for this exact purpose. "In my personal experience, unless you plan to try to keep fucking, separating oneself after the deed is probably the correct course of action."

Grinning and tossing a towel to Ever before cleaning himself up, the Maverick sweeps back to the bed to collapse down on it.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Clenching his teeth together as he felt his wilting erection slide out of the Maverick like some sadly deflating balloon, Ever straightened and tried to wipe the grimace of unease off his face before Danta turned back around. It was in moments such as this the boy yearned for the advice of his father. There was likely no one better suited to tell him the protocols of cleanliness for an OCD mind when it came to sex, other than a mind which worked exactly the same way. "Oh, okay."

Alas.

Catching the towel easily, and cleaning himself up with it only after glancing surreptitiously at Danta to ensure that's what it indeed was for, the aviator tossed the towel into the bathroom before glancing between his scattered clothes, his suitcase, and the bed. "Thanks for doing that with me. I think I really learned a lot." Everest said, sidling over to the bed and sitting down rather awkwardly as if his cock hadn't just been kidney-deep inside of the other man.
the Maverick

Change author:
Feeling his fingers itch with the urge to find a cigarette or a drink or something to snort, only to come up short, Danta instead stretches himself upon the bed to relax for a few moments before he considers putting himself back together and going to see about that cow guy. Still, as Ever speaks, he can't help but raise his eyebrows at the man who had literally snorted thirdeye off his cock suddenly seeming so overly polite and sheepish.

"My pleasure," he rumbles. "You can usually find me behind the bar, if you want another lesson." Rolling to sit up and deciding that perhaps the cow man was beckoning sooner rather than later, he snags at his pants to tug them on. "Stay as long as you want." (Or as long as he can afford it). "You'll find plenty of people here to learn from."
Dantalion