Tramps and Thieves
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

You've been drinking like the world was gonna end

Luckily, Nate seemed into the idea. But as he expressed surprise at Adam taking him to some other guys house, an idea bloomed. "You're right. Why bother going all the way to the fucking farm when theres a ton of empty houses?" Adam looked behind himself to the row of buildings behind him, some of them clearly lived in and some of them dark and empty.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're not the kinda guy above fucking in an abandoned house." Adam assumed, then stood up and motioned for Nate to follow him, walking until he found a house far enough away from prying eyes that would make a fine stop for a fun hour. Stamping out his joint under his boot once it was done, he grinned and grabbed Nate's collar, pulling him through the door, which opened when he tried it.

Inside was an old, dark room. It was dusty and had a few cobwebs but Adam was pleasantly surprised overall by how not-awful it was. Solid windows meant a lack of mould, and light streaming through them actually made quite pretty patterns on the floor. An old couch sat an angle in the middle of the room, as if the last piece of furniture abandoned in a mass move.

Going to lay across it, making sure his shirt dangled off his body at just the right angle to show off his assets, he smirked up at Nate. "Well, I'm still wanting to be impressed."
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
Nate
There's a shadow just behind me
Shrouding every step I take
Making every promise empty
Pointing every finger at me

Nate had to laugh at Adam's assumption, if only because he couldn't disagree. "Abandoned house is a little greasier than what I'm used to, but who am I to say no to someone like you?" A sweet smile accompanied the compliment, though he didn't clarify if that was what it was actually meant to be. He could make some hard decisions about Adam's character after their tryst, and let the other man's ego tell him what he wanted for the moment.

It didn't take much for Nate to follow, the hand in his collar an unnecessary touch that only served to stoke his excitement for what was to come. Th house Adam came to seemed perfect, so much so that he had a sneaking suspicion that it had been used for something similar before them. Nate was tempted away from that line of thought by the long, willing line of Adam on the couch, his shirt open just so and a challenging smirk on his face.

God, Nate was going to love making Adam eat his words. With a low chuckle, he descended onto the couch, one of his hands slipping inside the open 'v' of Adam's shirt while his other moved up, to hold his head still so hungry lips and teeth could crash into the man beneath him. Nate kept them pressed together just long enough to grow breathless, then leaned back with a chuckle. "Is this what you had in mind?
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

"Ive fucked much nicer guys in much greasier rooms." Adam laughed, partially because it was true. The places he had worked in had never had high standards of cleanliness but had always attracted very noble clients. He'd promised them he'd never tell then sell the information for a drink the next week.

Nate did not hesitate to approach, Adam leaning up into his touch willingly and happily, glad of the appreciative way Nate explored his skin. It made him feel seen, beautiful, appraised like the most wondrous works of art; it was how he liked to be touched.

The kiss was welcome too, Adam immediately pushing his tongue past Nate's lips to taste him, whining as the other man pulled away. "It would be if you got on with it and didn't stop. Here." With a quick, singular motion Adam lifted his shirt off, exposing a slim torso marked with the thick scars running down his neck but also over his ribs, hips; slivery lines of history that had long healed. A tattoo of a compass rose came over his right shoulder and stretched to his chest.

"Lets compare tats. Get your kit off." He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Nate

”Oh, someone’s demanding.” Nate teased, licking his lips and leaning back as Adam pulled his shirt off. Eager hands and eyes drank in the newly exposed skin of Adams chest, Nate’s fingers brushing from his to throat. Shifting on the dusty couch so his knees were more securely between Adams legs, Nate shrugged out of his jacket again, dropping it on the floor with Adams shirt.

Nate loved showing off, on every way, but this was a special and rare treat for him. With his eyes now focused on Adams face, he slipped out of his shirt, exposing his own inked skin and flexing. The lines that had seemed blurry and nonsensical on their own connected in a scene of a rat and a snake, stretching up on arm, across Nate’s chest, and down the other, though that was far from the only tattoo on Nate. A line of stars sat under his pec on the right side, a fat, brightly coloured bird mirroring them on the other side of his chest. ”If this were a contest, I think I’d win.” Nate pointed out with a laugh, his hands settling back on Adam.

Comparing tattoos had never really been the point of getting shirtless though. Nate would have to be an idiot to not know that. He leaned down to kiss Adam again, rolling his hips flush against the other man in the same motion. His hands moved over Adams chest, settling whenever seemed to get the best reaction and lingering there a breath longer before moving on again. He pulled away again, this time to press his lips close to Adams ear and murmur Fuck, you know how pretty you are?
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:

"I'm hot enough to get away with it." Adam smirked, leaning up close to Nate's face as his fingers trailed down his neck and chest. The finger traced down the tattoos as they were revealed, curving around the bird and following the line of the snake. A little hum of approval left Adam as he looked Nate over, laughing at his comment about it being a contest.

There wasn't any time to really get into the comparisons though, not when Nate was suddenly above him, fluidly rocking into his hips and providing a warm and welcome weight above him. Immediately, he knew Nate was not going to be a submissive kinda guy, not with the way he was pressing himself down into Adam, and-- oohh.

Adam's whole body arched as he was called pretty, biting his lip as he looked at Nate with a dreamy smile. The word immediately went to his head and lower down too, made him lean up to kiss at Nate's jaw. "You're not half bad yourself, you know."
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate

It would’ve impossible to not notice Adams reaction to his compliment, even if it wasn’t something. Nate had been on the lookout for. The lips on his jaw were nice, a delicious distraction that he couldn’t help but lean into, but he wanted to put his newfound knowledge to work.

One of Nate’s hands moved to grab Adams hip, pressing him more firmly into the couch so Nate could arch over him more easily. ”You liked that huh?” He asked with a teasing smile, pressing a quick kiss to Adams lips, then jaw, then throat. ”Are you going to let me see all of it?” Nate was still pressed close to Adams neck, enough that the barest threat of teeth scrapes against the other mans skin, more a tease then a worry.

Without waiting for an answer, Nate moved down Adams body, kissing and nipping as he went, until he was bent almost in half, his head resting on the hip he wasn’t holding. There was a hunger and a question sparkling in his eyes as he looked up into Adams face, his free hand moving to ghost between Adams legs. There was a part of him that worried this was going too fast, but an even bigger part that was just eager and hungry to touch.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

"Oh, you noticed?" Adam laughed, looking down with some delight as his hip was grabbed. He made no secret of his like for compliments and praise, especially in the bedroom, and liked a man who'd take charge. Made a change from his usual experiences in the bedroom, where he'd been paid to run the show.

He let Nate move down his body, moaning softly and moving perfectly in time with his kisses and bites, hands pushed into his hair. "I guess you've earned it." Leaning down and momentarily pulling Nate's hand away he pulled off his pants in one motion and tossed them to the side, wrapping his legs around Nate's hips. Nate would feel him hard already against him, would know from the feeling that Adam was not at all lacking.

"I showed you mine--" He whispered, before pulling Nate down by his shoulders to smile by his ear: "--so show me yours."
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate

Nate smiled warmly up at Adam, and let himself be moved around easily by the other man, keeping his eyes on Adams face as yet more skin was revealed. Legs wrapped around him, and Nate rolled his hips down again, knowing the bite of his pants would be just enough to make Adam whine.

As much as he wanted to resist, and torture Adam a little bit, Nate couldn’t bear to prolong this for himself. Maybe next time, if there was one. It took Nate moments to pull out of the trap of legs Adam had him in and shuck off his own pants, dropping them to the side with the rest of their clothes. He settled between Adams legs again, looking down and whistling lowly. ”Big boy, aren’t you?” He laughed, leaning in where Adam had pulled him down to press a kiss to his cheek.

Nate was content to stay in the position he was in, caging Adam under him with his body, but he needed to move, to feel the slide of skin on skin and hear what kind of noises he could pull from Adam. So he did, his hips moving slowly, but not too slowly, just enough that Adam would have to ask him for more.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:

Friction pushed up against his hips and hard cock did indeed make Adam whimper, a sound all-together departed from the confident and cool character he usually put on. As Nate pulled him off to lean back and get undressed he tried to lay and center himself for a moment, wondering why he was so clouded over with lust. He didn't normally get like this, where he could hardly think except for that Nate's body looked very nice and he wanted to touch just so--

It had been a while, he reckoned. And there wasn't too much time to self-analyse because then Nate was over him again, the thrill of bare skin taking over his mind. Nate was going too slow though, too light - without any mention of it Adam drove his hips upwards, dragged his cock down the length of Nates; as he did this his pleasure surged upwards through his mouth in the form of a breathy, desperate moan, the kind of sound he was normally embarrassed to make.

"Mm..fuck, s-so you gonna do something with that, or just push it about?" He asked, still cocky despite his clearly affected state, reaching down to cup Nate's cock with his hand as he still pushed himself against it.
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate

Nate had to stifle his own moan as Adam pressed up into him, wordlessly demanding more. More that Nate wanted to give, but not quite as much as he wanted to tease Adam, to hear him get just a little more desperate, before he gave in. Without thought, his hand came up, pushing through Adams hair in a gesture that would have been tender, had Nate not immediately closed his fist in the dark locks. With just enough pressure spent keeping the other mans head down, Nate sat up, his hips still moving against Adam, admittedly a little more eagerly than he had been before.

”What something do you think I should do?” Nate retorted, his own voice less strained and more amused than Adams. He had more than a few ideas himself, but there was nothing more illuminating than letting someone spill themselves to you. And he had the feeling Adam had some filthy ideas. ”I could nn- Nate had to stop, and bite his tongue to keep a moan from spilling past his own lips as Adams hand brushed his cock, the extra stimulation enough to make his hips jerk.

Leaning down again, Nate leaned down, pressing his lips to Adams cheek and then dipping further to breathe into his ear. ”I could just fuck you like the pretty little whore you look like.” The words were heavy and hungry, punctuated by Nate sinking his teeth into the spot just under Adams ear, intending to leave a mark.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:

As his hair was grasped and pulled Adam gasped, strained to look down at Nate with half-lidded and cloudy eyes, a desperate tone beginning to take hold of his breaths. He was not normally so into rough stuff, but there was something about the way Nate took so readily, as if he were owed the parts of Adam he wanted; that excited him in a way he hadn't known he had in him.

Nate leaned down and whispered a delicious suggestion into his ear, Adam's enthusiastic yes pulled from his lips by the sudden bite on his skin. "Mmmm. I think that's a good fucking idea. Because you know what?"

Adam grinned, grabbing Nate's jaw and pulling him so they were looking eye to eye. "I might be a whore, but I get the impression you like that, and you'd love to fuck me." With that said he grabbed Nate's cock, rubbed his thumb across the tip. "So come on." Yet more challenge in his tone, he laid back and removed his hand, seeing what Nate would do.
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate

It seemed so easy to make Adam moan, Nate could hardly believe it. Not only was he pretty, but he was responsive, as I to this as Nate himself was, if not more. A welcome change of pace from his usual liasons, if he was being honest with himself. But even with how he squirmed under Nate’s hands, he wasn’t ever really under Nate’s control, something that only made Nate more desperate to take.

Hands grabbed his face, making him growl, though Nate didn’t fight it. He stared into the other mans eyes, a grin spreading across his face as the challenge issued woke something in him. Nate pulled back, leaning over to paw first through his own pockets, then through Adams, looking for something he could use as a lube. Thankfully, the other man was more prepared than was, a little pot of something slick clutched in Nate’s hands like it was liquid gold.

His hips moving against Adam in earnest now, Nate all but ripped the top of the pot off in his eagerness, giving Adam the cursory preparation of a few slicked fingers before coating himself. With just a moments hesitation, a pause so each of them could take a breath, Nate presses in, his eyes locked on Adams face and his breath coming in short pants. Regardless of what Adam did, he would smile, and mumbled ”Beautiful.” under his breath.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:

At first Adam wasn't sure what Nate was doing when he began his search for lube, wondering if the other man had suddenly lost confidence and was trying to get away. By the time he'd worked it out Nate had already found his own stash, so he just laughed at it.

He was honestly surprised Nate stopped to prep him. While it was definitely preferred, Adam had had plenty of times with eager men where they hadn't thought to give the courtesy, however short of a time it was. As soon as Nate's fingers entered him he gasped and tried to push back onto them, having missed the feeling in the last..well. It had been longer than he'd like to admit since he'd last been fucked.

There was another surprise in store too: As Nate pushed in Adam fully appreciated his girth, feeling himself stretch to accomodate him. His face screwed up just for a moment as he adjusted, tried to work out the feeling into something pleasurable, but sure enough it came, just as Nate said that wonderful word. Beautiful. Immediately it drew a little sighing moan from Adam, his arms reaching up to rest around Nate's shoulders.

"I'll be even prettier if you move." He promised, in a half-breathed whisper.
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate

Pressing into Adam was a heaven Nate had only rarely been able to experience before. But it was an experience that was cheapened if Adam wasn’t enjoying it as much as he was, and Nate’s first glance don at the other man had him worried, his arm coming up to slide under Adams head and pull him closer. Then came a soft moan, and arms around his neck, the touch bringing a smile to Nate’s face.

With a quiet moan of his own, Nate began to move, slowly at first, then faster and faster as he let more of himself relax into the feeling, the rhythm. His hand moved to grip Adams hip, fingers squeezing, holding him still and keeping him close with a single vice-like grip. His head dipped, Nate testing his forehead against the other mans and brilliant blue eyes staring into dark ones. A soft chuckle left Nate, the sound growing into a delighted, breathy laugh, and punctuated by Nate’s lips pressing against Adams.

”When you’re right... you’re right, huh?” The words were broke up by a groan, but no less amused for it. ”Fuck, I don’t think... you could be sexier... if you tried.”