Grim Omens
For Rexanna
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
Her concern and racing heart were beaten out only by Bastien’s stumbling over the topic. Never having truly known something to shake him as much as what she described, yet her sapphire gaze slipped up to him with a furrowed brow. She didn’t want to worry him, but the feeling was so strange – the idea of having living breathing children was such a wonderful thing that she didn’t know where to begin when she was here and childless. Sucking in a breath, she listened to him and nodded – her dark hair draping over her shoulders despite the braids they were tied back into.

Or maybe there’s another version of me out there somewhere, yet to collide.” She theorized before trying to give both him and herself a reassuring smile, but when she stood to stand closer to him, he began to stumble again over Deimos. At first, she wanted to laugh at the idea – but she realized he was serious with the question and the smile that briefly adorned her face fell as she rapidly shook her head no. “Oh gods no. He was my King, I served him as a Thief for some time.” She explained. “No, the father of the children I had was a King from a neighboring land.” She explained further, reaching out to grab onto his arm and squeeze reassuringly. “Things… Didn’t end up very well between him and I after everything – I’m not sure what happened to him nor the children. I hope they didn’t come here.” She paused, chewing on her lower lip.

After a moment, she inhaled deeply before offering a quiet laugh and looked back at the red water. “That would be the most awkward thing. I’m not that person, but I have memories of them – a different version that lived a different and full life. If they were here, that would be such an odd thing to try and explain.” Even Rexanna stumbled over the thought and how to articulate it. She turned back to Bastien then and stood up on her tiptoes to try and press a kiss to his cheek with a small smile. “I’m sorry for making the conversation so heavy.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
Grim Omens - by Bastien - 04-25-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Grim Omens - by Rexanna - 04-28-2019, 03:58 AM
RE: Grim Omens - by Bastien - 04-29-2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Grim Omens - by Rexanna - 05-01-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Grim Omens - by Bastien - 05-02-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Grim Omens - by Rexanna - 05-05-2019, 02:38 AM
RE: Grim Omens - by Bastien - 05-05-2019, 10:32 AM
RE: Grim Omens - by Rexanna - 06-10-2019, 03:58 AM
RE: Grim Omens - by Bastien - 06-11-2019, 11:51 AM