hard rain
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
The feeling of Ianto's fingers against his leg drew a raspy inhale from the alchemist as well as teeth decidedly pointed, and fingers now slightly curved into claws. The hot breath against his ear and the affirmation made Remi's entire body tense against the fox. The muscles of his ass, his legs, his stomach all shaking with deft concentration not to consume the fox in panicky and desperate desire.

"I—aaann—t-" He moaned against the fox, his hips thrusting in earnest now in time with his friend's hand. Claws that would not pierce the skin but would curve around the merchant's shoulder were accompanied by a moan formed around the remaining syllable of the fox's name as the alchemist shuddered to the crest of his climax. Eyes squeezed shut and his teeth and tongue upon the rain-washed skin beneath him, Remi came with a thunderous sort of prolonged high that left him shaking in its wake, muscles weakened and relaxing against the fox.

Breathing heavily against Ianto's shoulder for a moment, eventually, Remi pulled back just enough to offer the fox an exhausted and crooked smile. His cheeks were flush making his eyes look all the more pale for it, but his expression was one of total bliss and ardent pleasure. Leaning back slightly and ruffling a hand through curls that had acquired a light sheen of sweet, the alchemist bit his lip looking both mischevious and coy. "I would say that I would return the favour.." He whispered, leaning forward to kiss and nip down the side of Ianto's neck, pausing as he reached his collar bones. "Though there is something else I would like to do.." Despite the heat in his voice, one of Remi's hands shook ever so slightly. Knowledge was one thing, but in his own mind Remi couldn't remember having had sex with a man before, and his body belayed some of his faux inexperience.
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
The teeth and claws were new, drawing a shiver from the fox as they danced across his bare skin - not that he was really able to appreciate it currently. With his name on Remi's lips and the alchemist bucking against the frantic rhythm of his hand, Ianto was keenly aware of everything about the body sitting astride his.

And as Remi came he slowed his strokes little by little, able to hear the drum of his heartbeat against his own chest. Ianto leant into the impromptu embrace, releasing his grip on Remi's thigh so his fingers could dance, feather light, across his back and shoulders. It was a wonderful kind of torture that Remi's orgasm had only served to turn Ianto on more, and as the alchemist sat back, all pink cheeks and sleepy bliss, he damn near groaned with it.

"Mm...?" The fox tilted his head back willngly, eyes shutting to properly enjoy the feel of lips against his neck, his fingers twining loosely through Remi's curls. "Something else...?"

Blinking his eyes back open, Ianto felt the tremor in Remi's hand, the fox holding his gaze steadily. "We don't have to," he said softly, kissing the corner of his mouth. "We can take our time. I'm not going anywhere."
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Flinching with delicious sensory overload as Ianto finally released him, the hawk exhaled a shaky and appreciative mumble of incoherent sounds.

Bashful dimples deepening in his cheeks, Remi bit the inside of his cheek as his eyes slid up to meet Ianto's. "I know." He said softly, his lips curling into an automatic smile. Eyes downcast again, Remi leaned back slightly to trail a finger now elongated into a feather down Ianto's stomach. Reaching the obvious tent in the underwear he'd made, he let his feather-finger ghost over the clothed head of Ianto's erection as this thumb stroked gently downwards.

"I just do not remember.." Remi said in a husky but subdued voice. His hesitation didn't come from a place of pride but of sorrow. He had done this before, importantly with Ianto. To not remember felt so unfair. Like such a loss. There were new memories to be made for sure, but damnit if the alchemist didn't want his old ones back.

"I guess if you do not want to be my first time for the second time..." Remi said with a dusty grin, his grip against the base of Ianto tightening.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
IANTO
Inhaling a shaky breath that he couldn't quite seem to catch, Ianto closed his eyes to enjoy the sensation of feathers on his bare skin, of the grip that slowly encircled his erection and squeezed, causing his hips to arch into the contact. A moan rose up in his throat, the fox biting his lower lip and tightening his fingers in the back of Remi's curls. "I very much want to," he managed, eyes opening again just enough for him to gaze upon the other man, his mind hazy with lust and his body wanting badly to simply deliver what was being asked of him.

But he couldn't forget the reality of where they were just yet. Already hating himself for it (and doing absolutely nothing to move Remi's hand regardless), he hissed in a breath and smiled to the alchemist. "There's a child sleeping upstairs," he reminded him. "And we are on the floor of the guildhall. As much as I want to, I'd like your second first time to be somewhere a little more comfortable."
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Ianto was right and as foolish and shame-filled as the alchemist ought to have felt, on the decrescendo-side of his orgasm with Ianto's arousal complete in his grip he couldn't quite bring himself to feel it. Biting the inside of his lip as if the pain could awaken sense in him, Remi closed his eyes and leaned forward, a growl bubbling against Ianto's collar-bone. "Have I told you that you are the worst, yet?" The alchemist whispered against the skin there in between small nips of his teeth.

Though his hand did not release, it did begin to move. Slowly at first, Ianto would quickly find the underwear he'd been given transmuted into feathers that softly wafted towards the ground leaving him naked in Remi's grasp. His other hand trailed along the length of Ianto's leg, starting from the swell of his hip and then curling under his thigh to grip the muscle there as his fingers went from feathers to flesh, increasing their pressure.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
The growl thrumming through Remi and into him had Ianto laughing wickedly, the fox unable to help himself. "Mm, you might have mentioned it once or twice. I'm not sure you really know the meaning of the word just yet though," he mumbled, only to be cut off by his own gasp of surprise mingled with pleasure. The teeth against his skin and the hand moving along the hard length of him did everything to press his buttons, Ianto turning his head to nip at Remi's ear.

The appearance of feathers dragged a husky moan from his throat, and he wanted badly to make a comment about Remi being the one who was trouble, but for the life of him he couldn't get his mouth to form the words. Tugging at the alchemist's curls to pull him back and letting his free hand grasp against one of Remi's hips, the fox was left gazing hungrily into pale green eyes.

"...Gods, just touch me," he half growled, even if the sentiment behind the words came from a desperate need for contact. It had been a very long time indeed since Ianto had been this close with anyone.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The tug against his hair sent shivers of pleasure through his body, igniting Remi's more base-instincts as evidenced by the amber steadily creeping into his green eyes. The look he returned to the fox was one of wicked and decisive need. Even this-side of his climax, there was still so much of Ianto that he wanted. To be denied (even for such sensible reasons) left him frenzied in the wake of all that was quite literally within his grasp.

Finding that there were better things for his tongue and lips to be doing, Remi surged forward in a swift motion, meaning to lay the fox flat on his back. Lips against Ianto's, Remi growled into him, only able to breathe in quick sips of air as he pressed himself against the fox. It was only for a moment that he could lay atop him, erect as he was. And so without parting his lips from Ianto's, Remi rolled to the side, his hand once against feather-fluttering down the fox's chest. "What about being on the floor of the guildhall?" Remi said in a teasing but gruff whisper
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"Mmm... you can touch me without us having sex, Remi," Ianto moaned into the alchemist's mouth - he was proving that quite wonderfully even as they spoke, in fact. Utterly compliant as he was pushed back, his hand slid from Remi's curls and down the length of his back, pressing him closer and arching into the contact.

Weak and breathless with it, the fox could do little more than enjoy the trails of fire left in the wake of feathered fingers, eventually managing a frustrated grumble. "You're such a tease," he complained without sounding as though he minded it one bit.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"But I want you." Remi pleaded against Ianto's lips, his own curved up into a smile that he didn't even bother to hide.

For a moment Remi pulled his eyes away, looking down the rugged landscape of Ianto's body, his breath hitching in his throat at the sight of him. Moaning softly to himself more than to express anything to the fox, Remi let his fingers dance in the cleft of Ianto's hip, following the muscles down the tract of his pelvis nearing but not touching his friend's prominent erection. "You asked to be touched, it is not my fault you were not more specific." Remi said slyly, glancing over his shoulder with his lower lip between his teeth as his fingers continued to lightly and teasingly ghost across and down his friend's thighs and between his legs.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
I want you. The words that would ultimately be Ianto's undoing were ones he couldn't help but long to hear over and over and over again, the fox shivering at the feel of Remi's hands on him. It did and didn't matter that the alchemist was teasing him so much, Ianto's lips parting in a desperate sigh of anticipation that turned to a soft growl when he was still denied.

As Remi glanced away so coyly, enough was enough for the fox; his hand slid down to grip the other man's hip, drawing them as close as he was feasibly able. At the same time, he surged forward, kissing and nibbling his way along Remi's neck and collarbone. "Not here," he panted. "This place got a spare room? Hell, I'll take a stable at this point."
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
With a surprised gasp of pleasure, something that was both a near cousin of amusement as well as need, Remi moulded himself against the fox, his body all but putty in the merchant's grasp. The alchemist could feel his toes curling, the hand tracing circles around his friend's length having quickly moved to the floor at his side to help him balance.

While it was true to say that the alchemist could not recall having been so full of shaky and haphazard desire (given his continued removal of memories), objectively it was likely true as well. With Ronin his release had been sweet and a thing that seemed to satisfy the hawk's emotional desires as much as his physical ones. This though was something entirely different. Something that the alchemist couldn't give a name to but that his body was screaming over and over. "Loads of them." Remi whispered against the fox's coppery hair, checks flushed. "Pick a door."
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
”Pick a door?” Ianto’s laughter was a wicked, breathless thing, his mouth still lavishing attention against Remi’s neck and collarbone, hands roaming up the alchemist’s sides and along his back, gripping and pulling them to sit back up. His arousal was an exquisite ache that would not be denied for much longer, even if Ianto had to take care of it himself, but he was hopeful that the sudden fire that had started to blaze out of control between them would get there first.

Clumsily, without trying to be graceful about it, Ianto would attempt to get them on their feet. ”Lead the way,” he muttered, his arms lacing around the hawk so he couldn’t go too far.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's mind was a blur of sensation, everything heightened and prismatic as if in a daydream. The roar of blood in his ears made it hard for his mind to comprehend with any precision what it was the fox had said, but as they fumbled to their feet, Ianto's arms laced around him and a not-so-subtle nudging of horizontal flesh pressing against his lower back, Remi could only grin his acknowledgement.

Reaching back for one of Ianto's hands, unable to keep his own off of the fox for any length of time, the alchemist began to lead them down the hallway just off of the kitchen. The Guildhall was enormous and though having lived here for a few weeks now, Remi hadn't bothered at all to look behind all of the closed doors. He knew at least a few of the ones at this end were no larger than offices, but he did think that there was a room with a bed somewhere near the back. Though given the way something inside of his belly kindled with a pervasive sort of fire at the mere thought of the fox being inside of him, if he was wrong, he didn't think he had it in him to try again.

And so it was that as Remi turned the handle only to find an empty room, he tugged the fox in anyways. "It does not matter—" He tried to whisper in a coherent voice, but what was normally melodic was now gruff and husky. "I want you. Remi added, his voice coloured by need now as he tried to draw the fox's naked body to his own, a hand tangled in Ianto's copper as he desperately sought out the merchant's lips.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
Later, when Ianto was thinking with his other head, he would realise just how good it felt to have Remi reaching for his hand. The gesture was a simple one but it conveyed more than the fox could really give voice to, and that would warrant some further consideration. Later, though. Obviously. He had no idea where they were going, only that every step on bare feet through this labyrinthine place was a step closer to getting them what they both wanted. And it was almost shameful, how much Ianto did crave this, especially given how reasonable he had tried to be earlier.

So when they discovered an empty room and Remi grumbled that it wasn't important, Ianto could only agree. The agreement was lost against the other man's mouth, the fox fumbling back to push the door shut as he was drawn back against Remi. There was that heated comment again - I want you - that had Ianto arching against him, hissing a curse on an intake of breath against Remi's lips.

"Then have me," he all but groaned, surging forward to push the alchemist up against the wall, consumed in the taste and touch of him.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!