hard rain
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Whatever it was that had brought the duo together in the first place had not diminished over time or distance, as corny as such a thought might have been. Post-orgasm Remi was still insatiable, wanting the fox over and over again in ways that his conscious mind couldn't possibly give voice to, but that his body communicated with each hasty movement meant to force their bodies together in every way possible. One of Remi's hands lowered to the small of Ianto's back, his fingers arcing outwards and dancing lower to grasp the swell of his ass and rock his hips forward as Ianto surged against him, sending Remi's back against the nearest wall and tugging the fox with him.

The words nearly brought Remi to his knees, his joints an aching combination of fire and static, and though that position would have been one way to give the fox release Remi wanted so much more. With a last kiss that was more teeth and shallow breathing than anything else, Remi turned in the fox's arms, pressing himself back against Ianto while reaching for one of his arms to drag it over his shoulder, pulling the fox back close.
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
Remi's hands on him, arching and bucking him forward drew a hoarse groan from Ianto's throat. He was so consumed in the heat of the alchemist, in the sweetness of his tongue and the scent of sweat and sex and something else, something altogether more Remi, that when he drew back and turned away Ianto almost snapped his teeth at him, as if to remind him that he wasn't done.

Luckily the aggression melted back into fever and passion when the fox realised what was happening, and he moaned into the crook of Remi's neck, his arm draping over his shoulder, body moulding against him. "I don't want to hurt you," he mumbled, reaching down between them with his free hand, so he could tilt Remi's hips back just so. "You're magic," he muttered. "Can you make with the turning underwear into feathers...?" So saying, Ianto was already exploring the ass beneath said underwear with his hand, fingers stroking around the exact place where he knew Remi wanted him.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Given the slight difference in their respective heights, Remi could easily curl Ianto's arm around the front of him, the bulk of the fox's forearm just below his throat with his hand against Remi's opposite shoulder. As the merchant's wandering hand reached below the line of his underwear, Remi hissed in a breath that shuddered immediately out as a moan, his legs spreading ever so slightly as his back arched against Ianto.

At his friend's request, Remi's underwear did immediately flutter to the ground having been turned into feathers, his nostrils all but flaring now as his free hand braced against the wall, fingers having turned into claws. Remi might have said something ridiculous like I can do anything or something else equally flirtatious, but his teeth were too busy clenched together in desperate anticipation to allow anything other than growls of impatience to leave his lips.

Every inch of his body was attuned to the fox's movements, his nerves on fire where they touched, and engulfed in something brash and shaky everywhere he wanted to be touched.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
IANTO
Humming his appreciation as feathers fluttered around them, Ianto pressed closer to Remi, nipping at the shell of one of his ears. He didn't miss the claws against the wall, didn't miss the impatience or the need. Luckily the sheer frustration of their escapades thus far had provided ample lubrication for this, and Ianto guided himself against Remi, his breath coming in shallow inhales of anticipation.

Still, it was with almost agonising slowness that he pressed himself into Remi, a stuttered moan leaving his lips as he entered him. The arm around him flexed, fingers gripping his shoulder tightly to stop himself from throwing caution to the wind and thrusting deep, and he groaned low in his throat as he forced himself to give pause. "Are you... okay... so far...?" he panted, the question mumbled breathlessly against the other man's neck.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's claws dug into the wall not out of pain or discomfort, but out of a fulfillment that made his breath hiccup in his throat and his eyes clench shut. For all that had led up to this moment, the abandoning of reason and the reckless need that was the motivating force behind Remi shoved so unceremoniously against a wall, it was the fox's simple question that was his undoing. That in the face of all of this that Ianto could still put Remi's needs before his own made something within the alchemist yield and soften. There were perhaps things within him that were forever broken now, but the alchemist would soon learn that maybe that didn't matter.

"Yes—" He whispered, though in his mind he'd actually said I love you, and you have all of me.

Leaning his hips back, Remi's free hand wrapped around Ianto's arm as he leaned against it for support. Inhaling a long gasp as the fox filled him, the muscles of his upper back expanded as if wings were going to sprout from them. Moaning against Ianto's arm, Remi tilted his head back against the fox's shoulder, his unshaven cheek brushing against Ianto's and his eyes just barely flickering open. "More" He pleaded.

More of this.

More of you.

More, more, more.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"Good," Ianto whispered back, inhaling shakily and managing a crooked half-smile. "That's all th-- aaahh--" Cut off by his own moan of pleasure as Remi's hips ground back against him, the fox felt his knees go weak with it, barely able to keep himself standing. He didn't know whether he was supporting Remi or if it was the other way around at this point - quite frankly it didn't even matter.

Leaning his cheek against the other man's, he hissed in a breath and tilted his hips forward at the mere suggestion of more, his free hand curling around Remi's hip to pull him back at the same time. "You're too fucking much," he whispered, rocking back ever so slightly before starting to thrust in earnest; a slow and careful rhythm that would fill Remi with every stroke.

Slow was not a pace Ianto could keep up for long, however. His cheeks flushed with mounting bliss, the pressure building at the base of his spine impossible to ignore - it had been a very long time for Ianto, indeed. "R-remi... fuck..." Ianto's head tilted forward to rest on the alchemist's shoulder, the buck of his hips becoming increasingly fevered, the gentle pace turning into a wild and pounding thing.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
With a boyish smile on his lips that immediately collapsed beneath the waves of pleasure Ianto's thrusts now caused, Remi could only moan some sort of hazy acknowledgement against the fox's teeth, his teeth snapping and grinding as a deep-seated whine poured from his lips.

Toes curling against the wooden floor, the sound of his name panted with such heat made the alchemist's world blur and shake, and as much as he wanted to remain for several lifetimes in this frenzied state of bliss, he also wanted to end it too, if only to give the fox the release that he so clearly was driving himself towards.

"Let me—" Remi tried to say, his words hardly more than a coherent moan. Biting down on his lower lip to keep from too-loudly yelling the fox's name, Remi braced himself against the wall in earnest now, his hips rocking back without encouragement from the merchant, matching and then increasing the rhythm Ianto had been trying to maintain. His grip on Ianto's hand only increased, and as the muscles of his body tensed and surged with his movements, Remi's head lolled forward, his moan barely contained against the fox's arm.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
For someone who had lost his memories of what he was doing, Ianto could confirm that Remi knew what he was fucking doing. Groaning into the alchemist's shoulder as he pushed back against him and braced against the wall, Ianto could do little more than throw himself into the feral bliss of what was happening. Remi moaning into his arm; the way their bodies fit together and the feverish rhythm of the other man thrusting against him was more than enough to drive Ianto to the brink.

This wasn't sex - this was fucking, and the fox was heedless to ignore what his body was telling him. "Rem-- o-oh--" The pressure shuddering up through the base of his spine and through his cock was all the warning Ianto had - his climax exploded through him, and he thrust deep and hard into Remi with the hawk's name on his lips, riding waves of ecstasy and having to cling on to the other man to stop from falling, it felt, off the edge of the world.

Panting, his heart hammering against Remi's back, Ianto's breath hitched as rogue spasms of pleasure shot through him. He braced his free hand against the wall next to Remi's, a stuttering laugh escaping his throat as he closed glazed blue eyes and tried to gather together the shreds of himself.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The sensations Remi felt were too complex to describe, a strange smattering of love and adoration smeared recklessly amidst the overwhelming feeling of gratification for being well and properly fucked. There was a time for making love and for simple sex, but there was also a time for frenzied need, to satisfy things in a way that only moans and the sound of skin on skin could come close to fulfilling.

Remi's muscles burned brilliantly, the sound of Ianto's breath in his ear providing all the energy he needed to continue until he felt the fox stiffen and curl around him, feeling his orgasm as much as hearing it. The alchemist's lips and teeth against Ianto's arm—having used it almost as a gage to keep himself quite this whole time—pulled back slightly, offering breathy kisses that smeared up towards his shoulder as Remi lay his head distractedly against it.

The sound of Ianto's laughter made the alchemist chuckle as well, his heartrate returning to a somewhat normal pace letting him think somewhat more clearly, but not much. Leaning back against for a moment, Remi flexed his lower back forward, disentangling himself from the fox for just a moment before turning back around in his arms.

Flushed, wholly satisfied, Remi offered the fox a crooked smile, exhaling a shaky breath. "Well." He said with an amused raising of his brows, though no further words followed.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
A quiet groan of pleasure escaped Ianto's lips as he withdrew from Remi, having been thoroughly enjoying the heat and the closeness, the breathless kisses and the head lolling back against his shoulder. His legs were weak even as the alchemist turned in his arms, leaving Ianto's one hand to remain braced against the wall, the other ghosting down Remi's back with all the care and attention as if he were made of fine china. (He obviously wasn't, given what had just transpired, but still).

"Well," Ianto agreed, still a touch out of breath, his cheeks flushed and his blue eyes hazy with the afterglow of his orgasm. Managing a lopsided smile, he gently pulled Remi up against him before letting himself sink to the ground at last, already leaning in for a sweet kiss to the alchemist's lips. "Hopefully you'll remember that for a long time to come."
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
For a moment the alchemist said nothing, but merely gazed at the man standing before him. With an arm against the wall and the other behind Remi's back, the hawk was firmly caged by the merchant, but found that he didn't mind at all. He might have flown away from Ianto before, but now if given the choice to do so, Remi thought he would stay, come whatever. And the realization of that shone in his gaze, equally hazy from the rush of all that had just happened.

Remi's legs gave out far more quickly than he might have liked, his back sliding down the wall and his body leaning against Ianto's with the sort of easy comfortability that comes with the sort of intimacy just had. Returning the kiss with an almost day-dreamy sigh, Remi nodded with a small laugh. "And if I do, there are plenty more doors here. You can remind me over and over." He said, looking over his shoulder at the mop of copper and the too-blue eyes that, in another lifetime, had blazed over him like comets, and was suddenly reassured. He'd feared being like this with Ianto, believing that those he loved would be targeted by angry gods like Ludo. Now though, with the scent of their combined sex and sweat and the sweetness of Ianto's kiss still lingering on his lips, the alchemist found himself unworried.

"I think I will always come back to you." He admitted after a moment with a shy smile.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"Can I remind you even if you haven't forgotten? Just to make sure?" Ianto flashed his lover a golden grin, his arm curled around Remi, fingers feathering through his hair gently. The fox was utterly spent, his cheeks still pink and his muscles aching deliciously all over; he would have liked nothing more than to fall asleep then and there. "And I will always be here," he murmured to Remi, burying his nose in soft curls and letting out a long, deep sigh.

At that moment, of course, the unmistakeable shriek of a baby dragon sounded through the door, clear as a bell. Following that, heavy scratching of claws. Ianto arched an eyebrow. "The little dragon is unhappy about something. Did she change her mind about eating me?"
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I think I would be alright with that." Remi agreed leaning fully against Ianto now, reaching out for the hand not entangled in his curls, which felt like a strangely intimidate gesture somehow, despite all that had just occurred. With a smile wide enough to cause his cheeks to dimple, Remi nodded, in that moment entirely confident that the fox would, despite whatever odds, always find him. Something about that knowledge made him sleepy with adoration, and it was just as his eyes slipped shut and he took a full and deep breath—

—that Remi could practically hear the wood being shredded on the opposite side of the door. With a softly amused chuckle, Remi shot the fox a look. "Unhappy? Wow. Quite the dragon-whisperer you are." He said, nudging the fox playfully as he shakily raised himself into a standing position. "Well, now that I have had what I want of you, perhaps I should let her eat you." Remi said offering Ianto a hand up, beaming a mischevious smile down at the fox.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
Remi was alright with that, Ianto was definitely alright with that - it was a win-win situation all around, by the look of it. Ianto's sleepiness had been ruined by Sugar's sudden arrival, though he seemed to roll with the punches about it, snorting at Remi's comment.

"Dragon-whisperer?" He laughed, grasping the hawk's hand and pullng himself to his feet so he could lean wobbily against the wall. "She's screeching her head off and trying to chew through the door. Pretty sure you don't need to speak dragon to figure that means 'not happy'."

Not that he thought that letting Sugar eat him would make things any better. "Or," he suggested, "you could keep getting what you want of me, over and over again."
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!