hard rain
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
"I am not normally a picky man Ianto, but usually I prefer my scarves dry." Remi said with a chuckle. Inappropriately though the alchemist's mind twisted the sweet image of lion and fox to the merchant being wrapped around Remi in an entirely different way that had the alchemist tilting his gaze up towards the ceiling, thankful for the blanket around his waist.

"No, you are right about that. They were quite content when we were the only outsiders." Remi flashed his friend a warning look and shrugged. "They do not like this reversal at all."

Crinkling his nose, Remi snorted a laugh. "Well it is not as though I am going to ask for them back." He quipped with a playful roll of his eyes. However as Ianto stood, shucking off his shirt as easy as anything, the alchemist made a hasty fist behind his back, digging his nails into his palm. That distracted him a little, but his mouth had already fallen open slightly as his eyes dredged along Ianto's body before the pain in his hand made him turn towards the window as if it was suddenly the most interesting thing. So square it was like Ianto's jaw, the rain still coming down making his friend sopping wet, the sky stormy and blue like the fox's eyes could be..

"Mmm." Remi agreed distractedly through slightly clenched teeth, eyes narrowed at the window. Then as the words actually were actually comprehended by his mind, Remi turned towards the fox keeping his eye line distinctly up and away from Ianto's fingers on his pants. "I have met her. " Remi said, flustered. "The Voice. "
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
Some might have continued to blithely strip, heedless of Remi's embarrassment and subjecting the poor alchemist to a full display of nudity.

Ianto did too - but he wasn't heedless about any of it. He knew exactly what he was doing and what reaction it would get, and there was a crooked grin on his face indeed as he shucked off his pants and underwear in one fluid motion - Remi shouldn't have made him a new pair if he didn't want the old pair to come off.

"Yeah?" he asked casually. "So did they treat you the same way as the Fae are treating them, when you arrived? And you've met the Voice, you say. That's... wow. What's she like?"
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Peripheral vision. Such a blessing and a curse. As Ianto stripped fully, Remi squinted above the fox's shoulder as if staring blindly into the sun. Eventually, unable to not see what he was seeing, he rubbed a finger above the bridge of his nose, eyes closed as he pressed into the skin there. Of course, behind closed eyelashes the image he had seen absolutely did not go away, but contorted into all sorts of scenes and positions that left Remi grinding his teeth and holding his breath.

"A little..more...friendly..perhaps." Remi all but wheezed, opening his eyes but keeping his gaze centred entirely on his hands. "She was.." What was the question? "ahhm..." He tried again. No, they were talking about something. Something like...

.. his mind was a blank. Well that wasn't true. His mind was full, but not of the sorts of things that would answer the fox's question, whatever it had been.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
IANTO
"You can't expect me not to change into new clothes, especially when you're the one who gave them to me." Ianto shot a shit-eating grin to the alchemist, though he wasn't sure whether or not pushing Remi this far was a good thing or not. So, after careful consideration (and drying himself off a little more with the towel), Ianto covered his modesty with dragons and stars and padded the short distance across to Remi, sinking down to sit with him again.

"I don't mean to make you feel awkward," he said apologetically. "But in fairness, this is payback for the way I saw you when I first walked in." Tipping Remi a wink and nudging him, Ianto tried to meet the alchemist's gaze if he could.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Mmmm." Remi agreed dully, cheeks flush with colour and teeth nibbling in earnest against his lip. It was a very good point the fox was making. A very good one indeed.

As Ianto returned to the alchemist's side nudging him playfully, Remi returned the glance with a stare that was anything but amused. Instead it was a look of near-desperation, cheeks coloured crimson, eyebrows furrowed, with his head tilted in a way that suggested whatever last bits of will-power he had left had been knocked aside with the fox's jostling.

"Gods you are trouble." Remi all but moaned, reaching out a hand to curl his fingers through the fox's coppery and still-damp hair, pulling him in with a hastiness the alchemist had managed better when they last met in the wagon. Now though, enticed by his inadvertent creation of Ianto's striptease and pure want of the fox, Remi captured Ianto's lips in a kiss that was aggressive but forceful, desiring but not demanding. Pulling back enough that his nose was still pressed against Ianto's cheek, his fingers still tangled in his hair, Remi took a quick sip of air, letting it out in a small shuddery sort of gasp.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
Ianto positively cackled as Remi called him trouble, the fox shrugging his shoulders. "Listen, you knew I was trouble when I--" Cut off quite suddenly by fingers in his hair and a look directed at him with such heat that he didn't know quite how to react, Remi would pull Ianto into the kiss without any resistance whatsoever. Tongue flicking out to taste the sudden passion that kindled between them, it was almost a growl of frustration that rose up in his throat as Remi suddenly pulled away from him.

The alchemist's fingers were still wrapped in his hair and he could all but feel the hot flush on his cheeks, Ianto smiling lopsidedly and doing nothing to dissuade this sudden green light. Reaching down, he used the blanket still wrapped around Remi's waist to pull him, gracelessly but effectively, to sit astride the fox. Hissing in a breath at the body suddenly so close to his, Ianto leant up, capturing Remi's lips anew.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
A predator though most of his shifts might have been, Remi practically yielded entirely at the sound of his friend's growl of frustration. Moving easily atop the fox, Remi's knees braced against the ground warmed by bodies and fire, his thighs wrapping around the body beneath with a tense sort of possessiveness. With hardly a handful of fabric between them, the alchemist too felt his breath catch in his throat, back arching as delicious chills raced up and down his spine. Without more than a second to take a breath, Ianto's lips were against his again and suddenly passing out due to lack of oxygen seemed an alright alternative to not having to part from the fox's mouth.

With a moan that sounded entirely feral and unlike the sunny-eyed alchemist, Remi pulled away but only enough to let his eyes sweep down their bodies, his fingers tangling and pulling against the coppery locks.

With that same head tilt that belayed some of the strained and competing thoughts in Remi's mind, his shifted slightly, grinding his hips against the fox's in a way that made his breath hitch and his lips part in a shaky O.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
Feverish fingers made short work of the blanket that Remi had wrapped about his waist, Ianto flinging it away so he could better enjoy the full proximity of the alchemist's body. Too long. It had been far. Too. Long. Ianto gasped into Remi's mouth even as he moaned and pulled away, his head tilted back with the tug of the other man's fingers still in his hair, blue eyes hooded and hazed with a heat he didn't try to control.

His hands were far from idle in the meantime, one grazing across Remi's thigh, the other dancing across his lower back and around to where the scars marked his body - not that Ianto was interested in those right now. As Remi arched against him, pressing already oversensitive areas ever closer and sending a pulse of heat straight south, the fox let out a moan of frustration, grasping the alchemist's hips to pull him closer still. Leaning up, Ianto pressed a surprisingly sweet kiss to Remi's lips given what the rest of them were up to, all teasing, dancing tongues and soft hums of pleasure.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Shifting his hips with a certain restlessness so that the fox could remove the blanket, Remi might have laughed at their matching underwear so unceremoniously crumpled over mashed bodies were his mind able to focus on anything else save for the dancing blue of the fox's eyes and the way his chest steadily rose and fell to provide oxygen to a heart that would not be settled.

Shivering beneath the fox's wandering fingers despite the roaring fire just next to them, the predatory instinct inside of the alchemist to shove and bite and take rose up as a growl low in his throat. To sweetly compliment this though came Ianto's lips and tongue, an olive branch during the gale, and though one of Remi's legs was curling around the fox to create more friction between the two, his lips too were soft. With almost a laugh he teasingly nipped at Ianto's lower lip, the fingers curled in the fox's hair stroking for just a second as the sound of Ianto against him drove something inside of him towards its boiling point. Though the heat of the fire warmed one side of his body it was the broiling flames low in his belly and the pressure at the base of his spine that demanded his attention, and with a breathless gasp of frustration the gentleness was gone; fingers tugged in Ianto's hair again as his lips crashed against the fox, the willpower needed for gentle ministrations all but consumed by the flames.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
One hand slid beneath Remi's thigh as his leg curled about Ianto, aiding in the need for them to be ever closer. Inhaling sharply at the nip to his lower lip, the fox was caught up in the current of passion currently running riot through the both of them, his other hand drifting lower to squeeze Remi's ass as if that might somehow magic away the rest of their clothes.

Arching his hips up, the fox pulled back barely enough to snatch in a breath of air, though he did manage a very wicked smile to the alchemist. Before giving Remi a chance to figure out what it was for, however, Ianto pulled him back in for a slow and deep kiss, one intended to distract. If he was successful, he hoped that Remi wouldn't realise until it was too late that his hand was making a beeline beneath the waistline of his underwear.

Dexterous fingers wrapping about the length of him, Ianto squeezed gently, moving in long and luxurious strokes to match the rhythm of his tongue against Remi's mouth.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi nearly snapped his teeth at that golden smile, something igniting and sparking through his system that made it impossible to sit still against the man beneath him. The slow lips that captured his only drew a hum of frustration from the back of Remi's throat, toes curling against the carpeted ground as if finding purchase there might transfer to the contact he wanted against Ianto.

Which he was immediately given.

With a hiccup of surprise Remi bit down on a moan, hips rocking forward to drive his erection further into Ianto's capable hand. Pulling his lips from the fox's the alchemist's jaw clenched and unclenched with each shuddery breath. "Do you still .... not like it here?" Remi panted through a haze, his smile crooked and eyes darkened with lust. "Want to meet outside of the barrier?" He added, back arching and tensing as he tried to keep his gaze steady and not let his eyes loll back and upwards into his head with pleasure.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
Ianto had fallen for Remi before, back in a small commoner's house in Northaven one night, but seeing him now only made that more evident. The dark fire in his eyes, the sounds of frustration low in his throat, the fevered need in each movement - all of it served only to push Ianto further towards his own undoing.

And whilst it was very, very clear that Remi was enjoying himself, the alchemist would know without much effort that the feeling was mutual. Each rock of his hips pressed him further against Ianto's aching length, dragging a mixture of moans and breathless gasps from his throat.

"Mm... shut up," he snarked playfully at the other man's teasing, his hand pumping harder now, faster, as if helping Remi to reach his end would somehow facilitate Ianto's own.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
What should have been a boyish grin in response was something crimson-hued and twisted instead, with an aching need that made any sort of rational thought seem impossible. Even kissing the fox took more concentration than Remi currently had at his disposal, and so as Ianto's hand sped up, Remi's head lolled against the fox's shoulder, the fingers in his hair flinching every now and then as did his body.

"I am not going to last—" Remi panted, teeth biting against the merchant's shoulder with a shape that suggested they were no longer entirely human. The alchemist's cowed position made it frustratingly impossible to return the fox's ministrations, and so Remi's free hand was left spidering along his friend's upper back, clasping and gripping, his muscles tensing and relaxing as he both resisted the building pressure that Ianto was all-too rapidly increasing and wanting desperately to collapse into it.
Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
The teeth against his shoulder drew a ragged gasp from Ianto, his hand flinching and squeezing around Remi's arousal in what was probably an unintentional tease. Stroking now with a deft and furious rhythm, the fox turned his head to press a kiss to the soft skin just behind Remi's ear. He inhaled deeply, as if to forever ingrain the scent of woodsmoke and charoal and tea leaves into his mind, his free hand pressing into the underside of the alchemist's thigh, grinding him further against Ianto.

"Good," he murmured into Remi's ear in a voice that was half a growl, nipping at the earlobe and humming his appreciation for the considerable erection currently under his ministrations.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!