Phoebe Steadman
Midwife / Dean ☆ Caido Medical College
Age: 18 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 20
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP:
PHOEBE
Since starting the college, Phoebe found herself busy. Very busy. Which frankly, was exactly how she wanted to be. It meant she had little time for her mind to wander off to places it ought not; or at least places she would rather it not. When she wasn’t keeping up the building or working on collecting necessary materials for its function or recruiting new minds to join she was working on her own midwifery practice or spending time with Emmett and his siblings. Really, her life was very full, and it was a blessing.

Now was no different, even as she sat near the Oasis, she was multitasking. As she sat on a blanket carefully documenting everything she knew about the medicinal properties of various plants (which she would eventually craft into a book useful for the school library) she also kept an eye on her basket. It was sitting in a nice patch of sun – catching it so to speak – and every now and then she would shift it slightly or tilt it with a rock to absorb the most amount of sunlight as it moved across the sky.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith ☆ Loreseeker's Guild
Age: 35 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 16
Played by: Johnny Offline
Change author:
MP:

CAISIDE
Caiside had found himself with too much energy vibrating in his limbs and not enough tasks to work it off. There was a dozen other things he could spend his time on, but the day outside and the warmth of the world had convinced him to make a visit to the shrine instead. He had a basket filled with offerings, sweet cakes and fresh berries, he was prepared with words, and yet, when he’d knelt, nothing came to him. He sat, silently, uselessly, staring around at the glade around him. This wasn’t worth it. With a sigh, he’d gathered his things back up, then wandered warnings the glade, hoping to make something of the trip.

It seemed it was his lucky day, and he wasn’t the only one who had opted for a day out. A girl he didn’t recognize, but who he approached anyway was sitting on a blanket, soaking up the sun and writing something. She had a basket, wasn’t the first person he’d seen with one, but was the first one he’d considered asking. Caiside approaches her with a spring in his step, his own bag of should-have-been offerings bouncing on his hip.

”Excuse me.” He started smoothly, the warm smile on his face brightening golden eyes. ”I don’t mean to inturrupt, but I wanted to ask about your basket. What are you doing with it?” It wasn’t necessarily the most eloquent way Caiside could have put his question, but if it got his curiosity sated then he would be happy.

Scattering sparks of thought energy
Deliver me and carry me away
Here in my kingdom I am your lord
I order you to cower and pray
Phoebe Steadman
Midwife / Dean ☆ Caido Medical College
Age: 18 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 20
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP:
PHOEBE
Phoebe startled a little at the sound of a voice, looking up from her notes to see a fellow she certainly did not recognize. "Oh, hello." she said with a small smile. He looked like he had been heading somewhere...perhaps he was lost and needed directions? But instead he inquired after her basket, which she glanced at when he mentioned it. As she did so she noticed the sun had shifted slightly, and so she carefully repositioned it to capture the full force of the sun's rays beating down on it.

"This? I am catching the sun." she said with a warm smile as she looked back up at the man. "It is part of a Fae tradition during LongHeat. Were you curious about it?" she asked, not asking him the question of if he had heard of it. Clearly he hadn't or he wouldn't need to ask her what the empty basket was about. Which...now that she thought about it, did probably look pretty ridiculous. Everyone walking around with empty baskets everywhere...she resisted the giggle that built up, wondering how many people thought her daft for doing so.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here