damned if you do
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

He had sent the invitation to the Rathskeller, to avoid it being intercepted by some hapless pretender at nobility at Edrei's home. After sundown, it had said. The door will be open, so walk on in.

That, he assumed, would be more than enough to pique the fiery young woman's interest. And granted, whilst it wasn't her fire Lucas was interested in, she certainly made any conversation (and then some) enjoyable.

When Edrei arrived (not if, of course, when), it would be to see Lucas standing before a seemingly innocuous wall, his arms folded across his chest. He was examining it intently, as though it might hold some sort of secret. Because, of course, it did.

LUCAS
making work for idle hands
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
Edy
Yeah of course she came (Edy always did wink). Cloak and dagger bullshit was what the Launceleyn's were made out of, though this time she didn't get the impression that the note had been sent to indicate family business. Why would it, given that the family had dwindled to two adults and 2 kiddos, and a literal Pet that Zariah had apparently adopted into the fold.

This was something else. Something new.

With firelight bouncing off of her fingers partially as a way to light the path ahead and partially because she was never really able to be still, her dark eyes fell upon the well-dressed figure skulking in the shadows and immediately a grin formed on her lips. "Well, well, well. No need to be so well hidden, y'know." Edy purred, her body well-remembering the last time she'd seen the ascended. "I don't mind who sees."
Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Lucas smiled crookedly at the mere sound of Edrei's voice; his only regret was that he couldn't make the most of her time. But then again they'd had ample amounts of fun in the alleyway during Longnight, and while his dick couldn't stand up straight anymore, his teeth were more than capable of showing her a good time.

"Oh, but I do." Flashing her a fanged grin over his shoulder, Lucas reached forward and pressed against the wall. Something whirred and clicked, and the wall began to slide sideways, revealing a hidden entrance. "I know," he drawled, "it's like a terrible mystery novel. You may as well just scream about a murderer now and run away."

LUCAS
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Edy
The Launceleyn-girl shot Lucas a disbelieving grin. "Somehow I doubt tha—" The playfulness fell away from her lips as her brow furrowed, watching the way that the wall responded to his touch and then suddenly opened. Looking properly shocked and amazed, for a moment Edy just stared, before bearing a grin that matched his own, save for the pointed teeth.

"Oh please. If you want me to scream honey, you're gonna have to make me." Edy purred, firelight suddenly reflecting in her eyes as she slunk her way passed Lucas and into the revealed room.
Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:

Lucas followed in her wake, his shadows stretching out across the walls and the floor, like the arms of some great predator waiting to close around them. The hidden wall would take them out and then abruptly down, not that Lucas minded the dark. "Would you like a torch, my dear?" he drawled, knowing full well that Edrei's command over fire negated any such thing.

Eventually they reached the bottom of the hidden passageway, and the once-cellar of Lucas's abode was revealed as a meeting place of sorts, adorned with rugs to keep the place warm and an assortment of comfortable chairs. At the centre of the room, a large table dominated the space.

"Make you? Are you sure I couldn't just persuade you instead?" He laughed.

LUCAS
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy
Edy just laughed, fire appearing before her in the shape of a large dick that illuminated the area before them as they continued on. Reaching the bottom and interior, the Launceleyn raised a brow and whistled and long and low note before spinning around nimbly on her toes and grinning up at Lucas.

Sashaying her way backwards, all white-smile and raised brow, Edy stopped as she backed against the table. Hoping up onto it and spreading her legs suggestively, the Launceleyn grinned and shrugged. "You can certainly try." She purred.
Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:

By the wild light of a phallic shaped flame, Lucas's eyes smouldered. His fanged grin only grew at the sight of her on the table, sitting like a present waiting to be opened, and he wasted no time in closing the distance between them. Standing between Edrei's legs, the Ascended leant in close, his hands splayed on the table at either side of her. With lips ghosting against the soft flesh of her neck, he spoke.

"This might just be prior experience talking, Edrei, but something tells me I might not have to try all that hard." Laughing, he nipped at the crook of her neck, though he didn't quite break the skin just yet.

LUCAS
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy
Like putty before him, Edy's body seemed to curve and mould so that the ascended could inhabit any space that he pleased. Goosebumps rose towards his lips as they ghosted across darkened skin. "Doesn't mean I'm not gonna make you work for it just the same." She said, tilting her head to the side so that her jugular vein was taught against the muscles of her neck.

"This ain't my first rodeo Lucas, and I don't just mean with you. I've got a pretty good idea what it is you're looking for. What I want to know is why someone already so capable—" Here her hands clawed their way into his blonde hair, pulling and gripping as she grinned. "—would want even more fire power."
Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:

"I'd expect nothing less from you, truthfully." Lucas grinned against her neck, his hands moving from the table to tease down the length of her thighs before grasping her hips, hitching her closer. Hissing in a breath through his teeth at the fingers in his hair (and he wasn't at all adverse to it), the Ascended laughed darkly. "Well," he murmured, his lips dancing along her jugular, "firstly, perhaps I just enjoy the taste of you too much."

Inhaling deeply and allowing one hand to roam up her side, coaxing her closer still, Lucas glanced up at the Launceleyn. "Second, maybe I want to rule the world. Maybe you can rule it with me." He grinned. "Either way, we'll talk about that later." Without further ado he plunged his fangs into her neck, and his mouth and body both filled with ecstasy. Groaning, Lucas slid his fingers up to tangle in her hair, tugging her head further to the side.

LUCAS
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy
Edy only grinned as she was unceremoniously tugged forward; the roughness of the table below grating against her thighs in a way that made her shiver. "Power always tastes good." She confirmed with a breathy exhale.

"Rule the world, mmm? And what exactly does that —" But the words were gone. The room was gone. Lucas was gone. There was only the coldly enigmatic ascension of pleasure that sparked in the back of her brain like purple fireworks. Unaware of anything, Edy grabbed onto whatever she could, her fingers like claws in Lucas' hair shoving his teeth further into her skin as her legs closed fixedly around his body.
Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:

She tasted sweet; she tasted like the sun on one's shoulders on a summer's day. Lucas had no idea what that was supposed to feel like anymore, but regardless he knew that was Edrei to him from now on. The fingers in his hair urging him on were not to be denied, Lucas squeezing her hip and biting deeper, sending a further trill of pleasure through the length of him.

Blood welled beneath his lips and he lapped it eagerly with a tongue that had done that much and more when they last saw each other. Alas, this was not quite the same kind of visit. Lucas didn't need to breathe, but he still released her when he realised he was in danger of leaving her entirely empty, the Ascended taking a few quiet moments to get his senses back.

"It means," he whispered, "that I intend to stand atop that Spire and own whatever I can see from it."

LUCAS
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy
Edy writhed unapologetically in Lucas' grasp. She moaned and fussed, bucked and tugged at all her strong fingers could wind themselves around until finally he drew away. With a reedy and long inhale, Edy hissed out a breath as if she were making smoke-rings from cigarette smoke she did not possess.

With hoody and lustily-lazy eyes, Edy smirked crookedly, eyeing Lucas for a moment. "Well. Here's hoping you've got 20/20 vision." She purred, leaning forward and meaning to kiss the blood off his lips when a sound caught her ear.

'You hear that?" She whispered, eyes growing dark and her voice sounding mischievously feral. "You invite someone else without telling me?"
Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:

"I assure you that I most certainly do," Lucas purred right back, tilting his head up with the full intention of meeting her kiss when he, too, caught the sound of something upstairs. It was distance, but it was a disturbance enough to ruin his mood. Tongue flicking out to lick the blood from his lips, Lucas stepped back from Edrei and offered her his hand that she might hop down from the table.

He smiled indulgently, all fangs and green eyes. "Shall we go and say hello anyway? This might be even more interesting than I had anticipated."

LUCAS
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy
With all of the grace of a once-baroness, Edy accepted Lucas' hand and athletically hopped from the table. "Well we wouldn't want to be rude." The Launceleyn-girl purred in a velvety tone. "I'll go first, shall I? You're pretty good at bringing up the rear, from what I recall." She added with a low laugh, making sure that her hips swayed as she moved with a predatory sort of grace into the room upstairs, and the man who had just appeared there.

~FIN
Coding base by Sky!