Area fast-facts
Input wanted
The Best
Incredible Incredulator

Age: 38 | Height: smol | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 108 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Mowgli - Mythical - Crazy fire-breathing horse
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
I figured there should be a quick summary of the boards for newcomers? Just like a high level over view of area-related things. Something like the following. Chime in with your thoughts!

The Hollowed Grounds

• The Hollowed Grounds are where characters were trapped for 300+ years in a barrier. This barrier fell in 309 PC Flowerbirth!
  • The Hollowed Grounds is a 'large' size area
  • Currently all Outlanders portal-in somewhere near the Spire in the Hollowed Grounds
  • The Hollowed Grounds can have an established leader
      The current leader (Queen) is Zariah Launceleyn
  • Anyone can live in the Hollowed Grounds
  • Movement is not restricted
  • Flora and Fauna can be found here

The Greatwood

• The Greatwood is a land primarily inhabited by the Fae who are generally curious about outsiders, but do not want them in their village.
  • Only the Fae live here (exceptions can be made, speak with an admin)
  • The Greatwood is a 'small' size area
  • The Greatwood can not have an established PC leader
  • Movement is restricted: you cannot get to the Sidhe village unless you know the way. If not, the forest will repeatedly spit you out (the trees will move and you will find yourself outside of the forest).
  • Flora and Fauna can be found here
Hater of tables, lover of fast threads

Age: 5 | Height: tall | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
it looks good to me! Maybe add in to the Hollowed Grounds something about
"Outlander portals appear somewhere near the Spire (exceptions can be made, speak with an admin)" ?
The Best
Incredible Incredulator

Age: 38 | Height: smol | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 108 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Mowgli - Mythical - Crazy fire-breathing horse
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Ooh yes!
Am I famous yet?

Age: 2 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Although anyone can live in the Hollowed Grounds, it is primarily inhabited by Naturals and Outlanders.

The Fae will likely be hostile to any non-Fae.
The Greatwood trees move - I realize that's 'the forest will spit you out' but, yeah.

Erm... as far as 'high level' things, I think that's it. How broad of an overview are you looking for? Could always mention Gods and Shrines if you want.