the best laid plans
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
Wessex shrugs. “I asked, but she didn’t reveal why.” In her best, most educated guess, she imagines its because it’s easier not to be thwarted when people aren’t able to blab. Not that either Wessex or Lucas would talk about their missions, but if Sam or Bastien were to be informed (which was, she supposes, a distant possibility), she couldn’t say what would happen.

It probably has to do with world domination. Wessex hopes it has to do with world domination.

Leaning forward, Wessex nods at Lucas’s question. “It just so happens that I have a map that shows the Greatwood. It moves with the trees. I’m going to use it to get to the Fae village, and I want you to take the other areas.” She pulls the piece of paper out of its hiding place and unfurls it in front of the blonde man, making sure to keep a hand on it, should he try any funny business. The map shifts in front of their eyes, but the names of places don’t move.

“Take a good look. Try to memorize what you can. I haven’t yet been to Ludo’s Woods, Mathair, or the Whispershore.”
black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Messages In This Thread
the best laid plans - by Wessex - 05-30-2019, 11:11 AM
RE: the best laid plans - by Lucas - 06-01-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the best laid plans - by Wessex - 06-06-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: the best laid plans - by Lucas - 06-07-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: the best laid plans - by Wessex - 06-11-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: the best laid plans - by Lucas - 06-12-2019, 07:31 PM
RE: the best laid plans - by Wessex - 06-13-2019, 06:47 PM