Missing and Missed
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Oh...

She supposed it made sense. A conceived child so young not yet having been assigned a soul. She understood why thinking it did comforted Phoebe...but to her it was more comforting to know it not the case. To miscarry so early meant losing nothing more than a shell of person, not a person themselves. "I see. Thank you, for offering her comfort in that way, then." Ignorance was bliss they said...and occasionally ignorance was better kept than rectified.

Roana nodded when Ludo asked her to refrain from thanking them until she had object in hand. She could follow such orders with ease, and would be sure to give thanks once the object obtained. Already she was formulating plans on how to retrieve what Ludo required.

But then, when they shook themselves, and an array of knick knacks and snacks and toys fell to the ground, it was her turn to blink and stare. The manner of objects, scattered as they were, resembled the underside of her boy's beds. Ludo, a prankster god who liked toys and sweets...Roana's gaze softened and she smiled upon the mask and rags as she might her own children. "For one who has seen so much, you are yet a young soul it would appear, Ludo. I will gladly bring you such things when next I visit." she promised, dipping her head respectfully to the diety before bidding them farewell.
Roana
May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground
Carry on