kiss me something deadly
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EZRA
Well, wasn't this just peachy.

One minute I'm trying to get away from fucking (literally) Prince SmallDick (also literally), the next I'm some brand new room, flat on my ass, wearing nothing but a light silk robe. At least it's warm, which was a ridiculous thought, because at the end of the day who cared how warm it was in wherever-the-hell I had wound up? I wasn't in the same place I'd been, and even my peabrain could figure out that this was the more important issue.

Sitting up on the hard floor, I ran a hand through my long hair, trying to figure shit out. Was I high? Had Lil' Dicky slipped me something? That would have made sense, the fucker was notorious for using cheap tricks to get the pretty things he wanted, even when they weren't supposed to be his. Gods, and here I thought I'd been so careful, only drinking from my own goblet, refusing to take food from his fingers-!

Well, whatever that dickbag did, the primary issue remained the same: I was not at home. I was, as we have established, on a strange floor in a strange hovel that was decidedly not a castle, with a splitting headache and a grumbling stomach and a lot of fucking questions. The only thing that made me feel marginally okay was the knowledge that once my Lord found out what had happened, Prince SmallDick wouldn't have to worry about that nickname anymore.
Own me, I'll let you play the role

Coding base by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
you and me been catching on like a wildfire
"Some might say that it's rude to drop in unannounced." A voice purred from somewhere behind Ezra. Slinking from the shadows like a cat who'd just drank an entire bowl of cream mistakenly left out, the Launceleyn-girl raised a mischevious brow as she leaned against the door frame. "But at least you dressed for the occasion." She added with a cackle of laughter, crossing her long arms over her chest and staring down at this new arrival.

From somewhere behind Edy Bobi suddenly appeared, trotting forward to eye the stranger with flattened ears. Her stub of a tail stuck straight out, wavering slightly as her shoulders dropped, waiting for the order to pounce.

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
"Some indeed might say that." Lucas stepped out after Edrei from fuck knew where (he surreptitiously waved a hand which caused the false wall in the back of his house to slide back into place). "I happen to be one of them. So I suggest that you explain what the fuck you are doing in my house, and who owns you."

Owns, of course, meaning "report to". But after whatever had just transpired between he and Edrei, the ex-devil's mind was a little sluggish. So sue him. Lucas followed Edy's gesture and folded his arms, slinking to lean back against the wall and watch lazily to see if Bobi would rip the stranger's throat out.
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
EZRA
Well, that wasn't much of a wait. Not five minutes after I woke up (?) a voice purred out from behind me, which was both good and bad, when you think about it. Good, because maybe now I could get my questions answered and be sent on my merry way back home.

Bad, because she sounded distinctly unimpressed with my being in the house. Fairly. But at least I was dressed the part, as she aptly said.

By the time I've found my feet and tied my robe and turned around (slowly, because grace takes time), there was another one behind her. With a deep and elegant curtsey I greeted the pair, eyes lowered demurely, robe spreading just enough to show a flash of thigh, and the medallion upon my chest with the emblem of My Lord's house. "Apologies, kind sir, ma'am- I rather don't know how I came to be here." I had the wherewithal to blush self-consciously as I glanced at them each in turn, rising back to full height.

"I am a... member of Lord Aetherion's household. I'm afraid I may have had too much to drink." I flashed my most winning, boyish grin. "Please, if you will loan me coin to charter a coach, I assure you Lord Aetherion will reward you happily. I am sure he is eager for my return."

Coding base by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Though it was all bullshit to Edy's ears—or more properly, the ramblings of someone newly portaled in— Edy played along with an indulgent and white smile.

"And what makes you so worthy of return, mmm? That this Lord Aetherion would be eager to see you back? Is the answer beneath that robe?" Edy purred, slinking forward. If possible, she'd outstretch an unassuming hand towards Ezra's shoulder as if she meant to provide comfort, and would instead disintegrate the oh-so pretty robe that adorned his body.

After all, folks were more likely to be honest when they were ass-naked.

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Lucas
It was a pleasure to listen to this newcomer, Lucas had realised - and a pleasure to watch Edrei interact with him as well. With a slow smile that was much more predatory than it was welcoming, Lucas tilted his head, eyes roaming over the stranger's form as he listened to his story. It sounded like madness, which meant this was likely a newcomer to the region. He would have to ask, one of these days, why the Voice still bothered to portal these people through now that she was free.

Later, though. As the robe disintegrated Lucas's eyes lit up, the Ascended straightening from the wall and taking another, closer look. "Does this member of Lord Aetherion's household have a name to call himself by?"
Rathskeller Owner

Change author:
EZRA
The woman seemed wonderfully receptive, if not angling for a greater reward. Not surprising- I would do the same in her position, all things considered. My Lord is well known for his wealth, and frankly, I'm happy to spread it all out in his name if it means I get my ass home.

Bowing my head demurely at the woman's approach, I tried to look the innocent lamb, peering up through lowered lashes at the devilish looking pair. "I am a valuable member of Lord Aetherion's household... a personal valet, you might say." I'm his fuckbuddy, bitch, and his favorite one- but it would not do to spill that yet, so early in the game. Keeping my back straight, I did my utmost to stay calm, until-

"Holy shit!" Yeah, that's right: my fucking clothes were gone. And look, you probably picked up on this already, but I'm not the type to be particularly phased by nudity. Magic, though? Magic is not a thing. Magic is scary. Clearly this woman was some sort of witch, and I was not about to fuck with that. How the hell had I gotten myself into this level of trouble?

Though I have to admit, it was flattering to think Prince SmallDick wanted me this bad. Damn.

Kneeling back onto the ground, I bowed my head submissively, praying she wouldn't disintegrate my skin next. Through my lashes I could see the man's legs straighten to stand; I swallowed, trying to keep my dignity despite my currently bare-assed state. "Ezra, my lord," I answered demurely, trying to figure out how the fuck to get out of this mess.

Coding base by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy flashed a brilliant white smile at Ezra's outburst, her red lips rising into an amused snarl. Wandering around behind the kneeling man, the fire-mage reached out a hand, meaning to twine it through the newcomer's lush and long locks.

"My, you certainly find your way to your knees fast when you're naked." Edy noted, dark eyes flickering up to Lucas. This was his rodeo after all.

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
Lucas
Damned right this was his rodeo, and Lucas had every intention of running it. He walked slowly - mostly because he wanted to, but partially because he was sluggish from the bloodletting - falling to a halt before the kneeling man. Ezra. "Let me tell you a story, Ezra," he purred.

"Once upon a time there was a world full of gods. One of the gods could peek into the windows of other worlds and pluck through people as she liked. People like me. People like Edrei, behind you. And people like you." He let his arms drop to his sides. "I hope you weren't too fond of your Lord Aetherion, because it looks as though our smiling god didn't think him worth the effort to bring along. Welcome to Caido - you're on your own now."
Rathskeller Owner

Change author:
EZRA
The woman stalked behind me like a tiger, which was unsettling enough, but it was the man's slow saunter that set me on edge, warning me of danger soon to come. The hand that gripped my hair and forced me to look up would be pleasant in another situation - really, the whole naked-among-assertive-strangers-in-who-knows-where thing would be pretty fucking hot in another situation - but right now it was just another reminder that I was at someone else's mercy, again, and way out of my depth.

I hissed a loud exhale as the man came to a stop, trying to keep a straight face. But man, it's fucking hard, because c'mon- portals? Worlds? Gods? No. No no no. Nope. Witches were enough of a stretch, now shit's getting just weird. I shook my head, frowning. "Look, sir, I don't know how much you're being paid, but I swear I'll double it. Just... send me back to My Lord, please."

Coding base by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
"Not quite as cute when they beg." Edy murmured, scrunching her nose. "At least not like that." She added with a salacious laugh.

Kneeling down next to Ezra, Edy reached out to tangle her fingers (gently at first) into his mane. With a dazzlingly white grin, her fingers tightened. "He ain't lying sugar. But if you want a new lord, maybe you are in the right place."

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
Lucas
Lucas couldn't help but grin as Edrei leant down beside their new guest, snuffing out his attempts to deny what was being told him in one sultry little sentence. "Would that I were being paid anything," he drawled.

"Do tell, though. What is so wonderful about this Lord of yours? I couldn't send you back if I wanted to - and I don't really want to, the more I look at you. And given that you suddenly have an abundance of time, I'm curious to know what makes you so keen to rejoin him?"
Rathskeller Owner

Change author:
EZRA
"Ow," I whined in mocking protest, though the absence of any garment meant there was nothing to hide the twinge of interest from my cock. Fucking traitor. All I wanted was to go home, but man, they were really playing into this whole fell through a magical portal into another world act. Tilting my head to look at the blonde man who seemed to be in charge, I bit my lip thoughtfully, trying to think.

His next line of questioning was weird, though. "He... he is My Lord. Of course I am eager to return to him." Is this some kind of bizarre test, a trap laid by Aetherion to test where my loyalties lie? If so, rude, I've never even thought about anyone else. "He is mighty, and powerful, and wise. He took me in and gave me purpose. I relish any chance to, ah, serve him."

Coding base by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Naked as Ezra was now, the twitch in his loins certainly did not escape Edy's gaze. Smouldering at his side, almost literally and definitely metaphorically, the Launceleyn girl gazed up at Lucas with a mischevious glisten in her eyes that suggested she'd just as happily ravage the two men and be ravaged by them, as she would tearing this intruder apart.

"I bet you've done all kinds of serving, haven't you?" Edy purred lasciviously.

Coding base by Sky!