one way or another
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
The music route has run dry; she no longer hears the occasional tinkling of a piano as she walks through the settlement at night. But her determination is as fierce as it ever was, and Lily is not one to take no for an answer, not when her project is at stake. This time armed with an offering of the jewels she was wearing when she came through the portal, Lily approaches the shrine inside the Temple with praise on her breath and a fervent wish bubbling up from her heart.

She lays the diamond and sapphire necklace on the raised platform and sits cross-legged in front of it. Instead of bowing her head, she looks up at the arches of the Sanctuary’s ceiling and imagines the sky beyond it, the unknown that has recently shown to hold so much more. “If there’s anyone listening, I’d appreciate it if we could talk. Please. I’d… like to offer a trade…” She takes a deep breath and waits, unsure of who - if any - will show. If they'll make her give up the last symbol of her old life for the new.

Cause fuck, she loves that necklace.
merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:

"A trade? Hon, you've been trading with me for a long time already."

When Lily lowers her eyes it will be to see Frey - glorious, sensuous, wicked - before her very eyes. They recline upon the shrine as if it is a chaise-longue, the beautiful necklace sparkling between their fingers. Pressing their lips to the gems, the jewels seem all the brighter, all the more gorgeous for their presence.

Holding the necklace out for her, they throw their head back to gaze up at the archways as well. "How do you like the back room of your home, sugar?" They inquire knowingly, tongue running along their teeth.
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Lily
All of a sudden the most attractive man lounges before her, eyes wicked and fingers nimble as they finger her offering. Lily laughs initially, a short, sharp sound that ends in a wide smile and look of disbelief. For fuck’s sake… trading, indeed. She’s not one to offer her services for free (she is a businesswoman, after all), but this… deity (it’s not a man, not a man, not a man) would certainly be cause for an exception.

Swallowing hard as the man presses her jewels to his lips, Lily begins to get her head back on straight again. “Happy to put a face to a name, then. Frey, yes?” And oh, what a face it is. She’d done a bit of research since her encounter with Safrin. It’s both a surprise and none at all that this is the one who chose to answer.

But then a wicked little smile creeps across her face, images flashing through her mind. Brazen memories of flesh and sweat and ecstasy. Truthfully, she’d never known who or what turned her bedroom into an orgasm-den, but she sure as hell wasn’t complaining. Her lips press together and she chuckles softly. They probably know, so there’s no use in being shy. “I love it. I must be the least stressed person in all of Caido, thanks to you. I assume it was you, and not Safrin?” She’s never questioned the magic before, but upon second thought, can imagine it may not be within the Goddess’s jurisdiction.
over the sea to Skye

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

"Many faces, but just the one name." Frey winks at Lily knowingly, all playful grins and lazy glances. They all but devour her with their eyes, inhaling the scent of her, the attraction oozing out of her. It's only natural, after all. Again, they offer back the necklace she proffered - they do not need such trinkets and besides, Lily has been making offerings to Frey for a long while now. (Knowingly or not).

Letting out a laugh that seems to fill the Temple with its joy and mischief, Frey shakes their head. Safrin? Doll, no, no, no. Safrin wouldn't know what to do with an orgasm if it introduced itself and shook her hand." Tittering again, they nod to the jewels she has brought with her. "What did you wish to trade then, lovely thing?"
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
Lily
Gah.

Never before has she faced such open sexuality, such frankness, such desire and knowing all in one heavy, lidded gaze. Even in her most voracious patrons (usually the most selfish, who wouldn’t have the patience to make a woman cum if she gave them a fast-tracked, step-by-step manual) lacked half the of whatever quality it is that makes Frey… well, Frey. Lord, she'd be non-functional if this was the norm.

She takes the necklace back and places it around her neck, fiddling for a moment with the clasp before glancing down at the lovely collection and the way it lies in stark contrast to her plain, serviceable clothes. Oh, how her life has changed.

Frey laughs and Lily can’t help but smile. It’s like when a child laughs, and the adults laugh for no other reason than that they’re witnessing something wild and free. Their exclamations makes her feel like she’s in some sort of special club, and of course, the image itself is amusing. So now they’re both laughing, and when she comes down from that, her eyes are shining. “A piano. I’d really love a piano. To go with my little cabaret.”

And because people only seem to laugh and dance at festivals these days, and that’s a damn shame.
over the sea to Skye

Change author:

"A piano?" They echo, sounding wistful and amused all at once, and in the quiet of the temple Lily might just hear the tinkling of keys upon ebony and ivory. "Such a simple request. One to bring joy, one to make merry." They laugh, pinning her with a suddenly hot and heavy stare. "Easily done, my flower," they purr, stretching out languidly upon the altar and letting they eyes slip shut.

"All things have a price though hon. You know that." Frey grinned without opening their eyes. "That lovely little room of yours... put it to use, won't you? Let me hear a symphony of voices moaning, and you shall have your music in exchange. Agreed?"
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
Lily
It’s a simple request, yes, but then Lily does take joy in the simple things: fresh fruit, a good fuck, and beautiful sunsets.

She doesn’t blush at the thought of the event so much as how to get people to come. Her thoughts immediately fly back to the first orgy she’d participated in when she got there, and even though she still finds Rexanna stunningly beautiful, she wonders if the nature of their relationship has changed too much. It’s different when you’re virtual strangers.

Ah, but maybe she’s underestimating the deviants of Caido. Lucas will be game. The rest she’ll have to think on. Not right now, though, she won’t keep Frey waiting. Lily exhales with a soft little incredulous laugh. Everything has a price, aye. “Agreed. An orgy for a piano.” Words she’s never spoken in the same sentence before.

Something tells her the God will enjoy her task as much as she will. Once she gets over the shock, of course.
over the sea to Skye