my Lucifer is lonely
open!
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ezra

I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
I looked up at the sound of his voice, raising an eyebrow and trying not to look too surprised. Fuck, but he was a sneaky motherfucker, though his good looks went a long way toward making up for that. And his voice. And the general confidence about him. Lots of redeeming qualities all around, really. Smiling up at him, I let my legs spread just a little as he sat, leaning back into my chair and fixing him with a this-is-exactly-what-I-had-in-mind smile. "I dunno, I'm feeling pretty lucky now. Buy me a drink? I promise I'll find some way to pay you back..."

Well shit. The man definitely knew how to put a damper on things, huh? Smiling sweetly, I crossed my arms across my chest, shrugging as though unperturbed. "A girl's gotta do what she can," I murmured, glancing past him at the farmers and other boring, dirty, normal people. "Even if it means starting a party all by herself. I'm not looking to sleep with any of them, just give them some company in exchange for some food. More than that and, well, rates go up." With a long suffering sigh I leaned forward, head on my hands and elbows on my knees, gazing up at Lucas through long, thick lashes. "And what're you looking for tonight, hmm?"
Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
my Lucifer is lonely - by Ezra - 06-10-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Lucas - 06-15-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Ezra - 06-15-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Lucas - 06-19-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Ezra - 06-23-2019, 03:58 AM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Lucas - 06-25-2019, 11:48 AM