my Lucifer is lonely
open!
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ezra

I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
I grinned a toothy grin at him, smirking as he looked me over, pleased to have caught his eye. Hey, if I was gonna be stuck in this hellhole I was going to make the most of it: without the jealousy of my Lord, I was free to show off whatever I wanted.

Fuck, but I missed that jealousy, though. Belonging with someone - to someone - was kind of my specialty. Without that I'm just a lost little boy in half a dress.

"Whatever you're having," I purred in response, an old ingrained habit built from years of entertaining powerful men. People like it if you have what they're having, and I had learned from an early age not to be picky about what I drink. And oh, was it a party he wanted? Now that I could do. "And you think I'm that kind of girl?" Affecting an appropriately wounded look, I leaned back in my chair, crossing my long legs. "I'm hurt, darling. I never start trouble. I just make sure I'm in the wrong place at the right time."
Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
my Lucifer is lonely - by Ezra - 06-10-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Lucas - 06-15-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Ezra - 06-15-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Lucas - 06-19-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Ezra - 06-23-2019, 03:58 AM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Lucas - 06-25-2019, 11:48 AM