Your move
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you and me been catching on like a wildfire
"RONIN." Edy hissed, kicking open the guildhall doors and peering into the darkness. The guildmaster was probably asleep, but that hardly mattered. He needed to wake up and deal with this.

This, being an unconscious alchemist.

With Peter's help, the pair had dragged the nearly-lifeless Remi from...somewhere, to the Guildhall. Edy had told her new counterpart to wait outside, thinking that this was probably a conversation best suited for just she and Ronin.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

Ronin had been asleep. And between someone kicking his fucking doors open and calling his name, he was not the only one who woke up either. The howl of a crying baby would reach Edrei before anything else, followed by the unhappy screech of a dragonling dragged from her slumber. In the darkened guildhall a white, lithe shape leapt to the pillar nearest where the Launceleyn stood, jagged teeth bared, ice blue eyes ready to attack. Only Remi's presence saved her from imminent battle.

Not knowing who or what was happening, Ronin had no choice but to let Aoife cry for now, and he jumped the last few steps to rush into the entranceway, barefoot, stripped to the waist and incredibly ruffled. The curse that left his lips at the sight of the unconcious alchemist might have even been enough to make Edy blush, and he gazed up at her questioningly even as he dropped to kneel beside Remi and attempt to bring him around.

"What the fuck happened?" he asked over the baby's screaming.

RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"Fucking don't." Edy breathed, locking eyes with Sugar. Fire bloomed around the Launceleyn-mage as she shook her head at the dragonling. "I've had a fucking long ass night. I'm not in the mood."

Edy too seemed content to ignore the infant's cries. Her maternal bones had all but been broken in the Compound. The captain's concern though is what made her blush rather than the colourful words he chose to use to express it. Would Zariah react like this for her, in a similar situation? Edy knew the answer was no.

"He passed out. Too much magic. Can't tell you what he was doing though, Cap'." Edy replied tersely, her dark gaze wavering between communicative and lifeless. "But there's something you should know." Waiting until the captain met her gaze, Edy swallowed.

"Zariah's had a group of followers...small, but loud just the same. They just named her queen." Edrei said, voice deadpan.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

In response to Edrei's fire, Sugar snorted a stream of cold air in the Launceleyn's direction before she took off upstairs to try and entertain Aoife. Ronin nodded to the dragon gratefully; it allowed him to give Remi his full attention. "You can't tell me what he was doing but you can tell me how this happened?" How blue eyes could appear so dark in the lantern light was a mystery, but Ronin managed it as he locked his gaze on Edrei.

Of all the things he could have expected to hear come out of his fellow hunter's mouth, the last thing was that a crowd of people had named Zariah fucking Launceleyn queen. "Good for her," he all but snapped. "Does that have anything to do with how this happened?"

RONIN
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy's jaw clenched. "Correct." She replied almost snippily, annoyed that Ronin wasn't putting together the pieces that she wasn't able to spell out.

Crossing her arms, eyes like flint locking onto the midnight blue of the guildmaster's, Edy raised a brow. "Nahh, probably not. Just seemed like a good time to tell you some local gossip." She replied pointedly.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

Ronin was half awake, he was flustered, he was worried about Remi and here Edrei Launceleyn was, with all the vagueness of someone whose tongue was literally tied. Forcing his expression to soften, the guildmaster nodded. "Right," he muttered. "Will Remi be able to tell me any more? Because I'll be honest, Edy, you're giving me nothing here."

Carefully, he lifted Remi into his arms so he could straighten up with the alchemist. "Did he know what he was doing? When he decided to use that much magic? Because Remi has a lot of magic. More than Zariah, I'd wager."

RONIN
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
"Hey, I don't control what he does or doesn't say." Edy said with a whisper of crypticness and a boney shrug. The later part though, Edy could answer more openly. "Dunno. I wasn't in the room. The whole not-seeing thing though...lets just say it came in handy."

As for having more magic than Zariah? Edy scoffed and nodded. "Cry-eyes over there has more magic than anyone I've ever seen. Master Chief and all those old assholes included."

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

Ronin was getting the distinct impression that Remi had been thoroughly taken advantage of, and that managed to light a fuse under his temper that had only very recently been blown out after the whole Arduinna shtick. Clenching his jaw and adjusting Remi in his arms, he glanced over his shoulder - Aoife's wailing had quietened to sobs, but she wasn't entirely soothed by Sugar.

"You can go now," he said stiffly. "If you... if this is some Launceleyn bond, Edy... if this is some Northaven shit marching all over the Hollowed Grounds, I..." Huffing out a breath, Ronin shook his head. "You'll always have a place here. But this will have consequences."

RONIN
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy bit her lip, though her expression was just as stoney as it had been. Launceleyn bond? He had no fucking idea. "Yep. It's why I brought him to you tonight. You'll get a clearer picture in the morning, but.." Shrugging again, Edy clamped her mouth shut against the words she wanted to tell Ronin as her friend, and her once-captain. But she couldn't. He was thoroughly out-ranked now.

"Guess that's me dismissed then. Night 'Cap." Edy added in a lower tone, a tone with a pinch more emotion in it, before seeing herself out.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Change author:
MP: 3059
Like dead weight against Ronin, one of Remi's hands reached up with all the strength and dexterity of a small child, as the near-unconscious alchemist tried to grab ahold of his friend. Every ounce of strength in Remi's body had been sapped, and not just his energy, but the core of him. Shame on him for ever having used the word hollow to describe how he felt in any moment prior to this one. This was true emptiness. True exhaustion.

"R-on'n—" He all but gasped, eyelashes fluttering open as his milky-white eyes rolled up and back into his head. "R-n'n...Aoife...crying..." Remi managed, wheezing out a breath as his fingers tried to clutch at his friend's forearm with hardly strength enough to lift a cup or a place.
i fell for your eyes

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

Something twisted unpleasantly within Ronin as Remi tried to speak, the hunter holding his friend closer as he headed upstairs. "I know, Remi. It's alright, I'll fetch her now. Don't talk too much though, okay?" Sighing deeply, he headed into the bedroom they shared so he could settle Remi in bed (the blankets were still everywhere from when Ronin had leapt up). "I'll be right back. You're safe now. Edrei brought you back... apparently."

Shaking his head even though Remi wouldn't see it, Ronin padded out of the room so he could finally calm his daughter down. She was soothed near instantly with his presence, wanting and needing the reassurance of company more than anything, and she was hiccupping into his shoulder as he carried her into the room with them. "There," he murmured to her. "All better, okay?"

RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
One day Ronin would need to get his strength back if only so that he could better maneuver the alchemist if he was going to find himself in these types of situations more often than not. Forcing his legs to work but relying mostly on Ronin, Remi collapsed into the sea of blankets they called their bed. As his friend went to fetch Aoife, Remi had to force himself not to fall back into the blackness of unconscious that wanted to take hold.

"Mmmm." Remi hummed wearily, hearing Aoife's sleepy and upset hiccups.

"Zariah she...she said she could fix it if I helped her..and I would have. I tried, but it was so much.." Rambly and disoriented, the alchemist shook his head slightly as if confusing himself with his own explanation.
i fell for your eyes

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

Remi's response only served to confuse Ronin more, the guildmaster frowning and moving to sink down into the blankets with the other man.

He settled himself against the wall amongst the pillows, reaching out to casually take Remi's hand to let him know where he was. Aoife was settled in his lap, snuggled into his chest, and she cooed sleepily down at Remi with puffy eyes and a sniffly nose.

"Go slow, okay?" he murmured softly. Zariah said she could 'fix it' if you helped her? What did she say that she could fix, Remi?"

RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Clasping Ronin's hand with all the strength he could muster (Aoife could give him a run for his money though), the alchemist seemed to settle somewhat. Letting go, his fingers absently walked up Ronin's arm and across his ribs to gently brush against Aoife's cheek. Satisfied entirely, Remi let himself lay fully back against the bed, swallowing as he tried to collect his thoughts.

"Arduinna." He replied with a doubtful shake of his head. "She said she would kill her, and free Ianto." Remi added, lifting a hand to scrub it wearily across his eyes. "She..Edy came to get me. I do not know where she took me, although it was not far. Zariah had me make locks with combinations and then make them hard to see from the outside...there were panels that moved to reveal other rooms. And there was another door with magical keys that only the Launceleyns could use and operate...and..ink that.." The details were hazy, and already Remi felt like he had used up what little energy he'd regained from laying down. "...it speaks in her voice...there was someone else there...another man.."
i fell for your eyes

Coding base by Sky!