Not a care in the world!
@Remi
Nikki Zodiac

Age: 33 | Height: 173 cm (5´6) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
Nikki had been having a blast inside of the Rathskeller for a good couple of hours by now and the fun kept on going as she got new friends from every corner of the universe. She wasn't one natural that cared where people came from as long as they where fun and she had indeed had the benefit to meet alot of great people this evening. Dressed in a lightblue dress she sat surrounded by mostly big, strong men to show off her skills in the meaning to impress them. Her one hand on the table and wielding a dagger in the other she skillfully and not to mention with SPEED avoided hitting her fingers with the sharp, hunters blade she had borrowed while it speed through finger after finger. Creating marks from the blade on the tray she was using to not harm the table of the bar. The guys where cheering loudly and as she finished her little act they whilst still cheering also claped their hands over how impressive it all had looked.

To be honest it was not a very big deal for her but that came mostly from doing this since she was a small kiddo and now had learnt it so well it was as easy as breathing. She jumped up in a cheering pose with a warm laugh as one of the men held out a handful of pretty trinkets that she could choose a prize from, as promised. She picked up a simple yet pretty ring and put it on her finger before shaking the hand with the happily losing male that offered it to her. "With this i shall take my leave for a bit, all this made me want another drink!" She said happily while waving a farewell for now and the men made some disappointed noises before getting back to their stories of grandeur.

Nikki had enjoyed their company but felt it was time to take a break from their bragging flirtations to get some time to breathe. Apperently they all stated she was the most beautiful lady they had seen in quite sometime and seamed to be competing constantly over her attention. It was fun; sure. But also took some power out of her to be completely honest. She came up to the bar next to a handsome man and gave him a happy smile while ordering a new beverage and sat down on the stool next to him. Why not try to make yet another friend? "Hello!" She said happily while looking at Remi to show him she was talking to him. "Name is Nikki, who might you be?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
remi
The higher I climb the farther I fall when I do
The alchemist watched this display with a softly amused smile. It was hard to make out most of it, given his current state of blindness, but magically so he was able to make out vague shapes. The laughter, the clapping and jeering, the cheers and cries for more!! were more than colourful enough to paint quite the lively picture.

Lost in his own thoughts as Remi normally was, Nikki's sudden appearance at his side caught him slightly off-guard, though the smile that appeared on his face was genuine and warm. "Hallo yourself." He chimed back, his accent smooth and easy as he offered the woman a boyish grin. "Pleased to meet you Nikki, I am Remi." The alchemist replied, turning in his seat to better face the woman. Though his eyes were normally quite pale—a distinctive sea-glass green—given his recent injuries his irises were even lighter now, opalescent almost. He couldn't see properly anymore, but some strange magic had slowly begun to work itself into his eyes casting the world into faint and shadowy scenes that seemed to brighten the more Remi was used to someone.

So he thought, anyway.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Nikki Zodiac

Age: 33 | Height: 173 cm (5´6) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Nikki smiled happily as she got greeted back from the man and met those pale eyes which took her a bit in surprise. Quickly her surprised look disappeared to not make him uncomfortable over the way she was struck by those eyes. She didn't know if he could see or not but what she did know was to not look like she got hit my thunder just cause of the way his eyes looked. With a smile she accepted her new drink were she thanked the waiter before turning her eyes back towards Remi. "This evening have been alot of fun i can tell you but sometimes one need a moment to breathe" She said cheerfully before taking a sip of her drink with the eyes fixed on his face in a more regular way. Not focusing on the pale eyes in surprise anymore whatsoever.

The sound of the happy men rang through the air and it seamed like they had gone back to armwrestling to show each other who of them was the strongest. She wasn't sure why exactly but apparently it was important to be the strongest for some reason? "Are you having a amazing evening Remi?" She asked while the loud men cheered eachother on in the competition.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
remi
"I can only imagine." The alchemist returned with a boyish smile. Remi had never been a performer in any interpretation of the word. He was a keep-your-head down commoner; though given the exertion it must have taken to keep the vocal group entertained, he could certainly understand how it was that Nikki needed a break from it.

"Amazing?" He repeated, his thickly-accented voice taking a melodic turn as he considered. "Well, I have not been cursed today or lost any of my other senses, so I suppose that is rather amazing." Remi added, his voice full of good humour, despite months worth of trials and tribulations; not that Nikki had any knowledge of that though.

"Are you new here? I do not believe I have seen you around?"
Nikki Zodiac

Change author:

Nikki looked curiously at Remi as he answered her question and when he was done she blinked in surprise that soon turned into a entertained laugh spiced with kindness. "Well thats a good thing to avoid, right?" She chimed with a happy-go-luckiness that was proof that she had had a very good night this far. "Thoose curses are not to play with after all." She continued before taking a sip of her beverage. In the background one could hear one of the men she had left swear angrily, probably because the drunken man have lost another valueable object or such. She never really understood how alcohol could make one act so rashly. That same guy was a smither and had lost to many times today already, shouldn't he just call the bets off by now?

Her thoughts where happily interupped by Remi and she smiled widely even though she had no idea yet if he could see or not. She placed her glas back on the table before completely turning towards Remi to show her attention was with him and not the slight fight she had just left. "Well not exactly. I happen to travel alot though and move around on this and that. But today? Yes i am from here" She said happily at the same moment one of the men had jumped over the table to strike his friend for reasons unknown, could be any reason really. She heard the thumping and saw one of the people working in the bar rushing towards them to stop their little tussle. "I can't say i have seen you around either though, you live around here?" She asked while ignoring the commotion behind her since she was used to drunken fights by now. As long as they didn't cause TO much trouble she would probably ignore them.
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
"Mmmm." The alchemist agreed with a musical hum that devolved into a boyish bout of laughter. "They are not indeed. If I can go a season without being cursed, I would consider that a personal success." He added with a wry shake of his head.

The noise from behind was hardly more than static for the alchemist. Not only had he delivered more than his fair share of alcohol to the Rathskeller, but he'd worked here for a time when Vai had owned it. Beyond that? Growing up on the streets as a lowly commoner made the sounds of ill-gone bets, gambling, and general masculine shows of dominance sort of blur into the background.

Though he couldn't see, he offered the woman a charmed and endearing smile. Ruffling a hand through his curls, he gently nodded. "Mm, yes. I live in the Monster Hunters Guildhouse, just up the road." He replied with a fond smile.
Nikki Zodiac

Change author:

Nikki didn't exactly know if he was serious or made a joke when it came to the curse thing. If he litterally became cursed all the time she couldn't help but to feel a bit sorry for him and also wonder what it was that he did to keep on getting cursed. If he was joking though it would be a kinda funny statement for her but she didn't dare to do more then giving him a smile over the comment since she didn't know if it was just that; a joke. But she did open her mouth to speak again though with that charming little smile on her lips. " Well i hope you stay uncursed for a while then, it makes life alot easier after all" She said happily followed by a prettty large sip from her beverage.

Some of the group of men she had been sitting with before was by now getting lead out from the bar which perhaps was a good thing. If Nikki worked in a bar she wouldn't want to have a group of men destroying everything inside the walls after all. Nikki herself had a pretty gruesome history which made her learn pretty quickly a thing or two about life. Maybe that was why she lead her life in a happy mode considering how horrible her childhood had been, she had a lot to overcome after all.

Nikki couldn't help but to get charmed from the mans smile which made her smirk a bit while looking at him. It was kind of typical for her to get charmed by such lovely smiles after all. "Oh so you hunt monsters i take it? Do you enjoy the work?" Nikki was always on the lookout for interessting jobs after all so to get some info about the monster hunter profession wasn't a bad thing at all. She still hadn't decided what she wanted to do with her life and therefor gathered as much info as she possibly could during her journies.
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
"You are telling me." Remi agreed with a contented chuckle.

Glancing over his shoulder as a good portion of a group of men were being lead out, the alchemist shook his head with a wry grin. "They are lucky that Edy is not working today, or they would be leaving a lot less comfortably than that." He noted, thinking of the fire-mage who owned the bar.

"Oh...well.." Remi began, stumbling over his own words and ruffling a hand through his curls as he offered Nikki a belated shrug. "I suppose I do. Or at least, I have in the past." He continued with a small shrug. "There has not been much hunting lately, though. The guildmaster...well. He died and then came back to life. It has given him a new...appreciation for life, I suppose."
Nikki Zodiac

Change author:

Nikki smiled back towards Remi as his smile was very contagious plus that she herself was already in a very good mood to. She followed his gaze to the men that got hearded towards the door and was relived that they seamed to comply with the worker and a bit surprised as well since they had seamed to be quite confrontational type of men. "Well i'm glad they are actually behaving, they seamed a bit.. energetic to say the least" She said in an amused manner before taking a sip of her drink again, listening to what she was being told by Remi. She stopped her drinking and put the glass down slowly when Remi stated that the leader had died and.. come back? Say whaaaaaat? Even though he couldn't see she gave him quite the stunned look over this information. How did one die and just pop back into their meat suit? Fascinating to say the least.. "So.. wait.. he came back? May i ask .. how?" This was something that surely didn't happen every day after all!
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
"Mmm, energetic is putting it nicely." The alchemist agreed with a smile.

Thinking that just about everyone knew about Ronin's revival or whatever it was they were calling it, Remi frowned with a bemused smile at the sound of surprise in Nikki's voice. "Ahh..it is a bit hard to say, really. He befriended one of the gods early on—Safrin—and when he died, she came to collect him, making him into a star. It was a few weeks later that...a deal was struck up, between an immortal and the god of death. A woman traded her immortality to have Ronin's soul returned here."

All this the alchemist said with an affectionate sort of smile, since, as it was, the man who was a star was now his fiancé.
Nikki Zodiac

Change author:

Nikki smiled widely in return. Nikki wasn't very well knowing of much happening since she was more of a party girl to be honest. At least right now. It took a lot of effort to constantly be on the run and not be found by Skyler after all so she just tried to make the best of it. One never really knew where Skyler was and if there was someone she wanted to avoid it was him. She had made her childhood a living hell and to the breaking point to either choose to obey and probably get killed in the longrun or run. And she had choosen to run. She listened to the story of what had happened and gave off a slight humming as he had finished. "The gods works in mysterious ways indeed.. i kind of wish i knew more about what they are up to really. But for thoose who say that the gods don't care for us they should hear this story. I'm glad he was let back into the world of the living" She said a bit thoughtful as she finished her drink, tapping the bar to get another ne served to her. "Is he a good friend of yours?" She asked even though she already thought she knew the answer to this question thanks to his smile after telling the story.
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
"Ahhh.." Blushing deeply, Remi nodded. "You might say that." He continued, biting softly at the inside of his lip. "He is my..." For a moment, there was a prickle of fear at the base of Remi's spine. This wasn't Northaven, not the world he had come from where he could be jailed or killed for his preferences. This was the Hollowed Grounds were sexual orientation hardly seemed to matter. And yet...

yet

he didn't know Nikki at all. Not really.

Still, with an almost shy smile, Remi swallowed. "He is my fiancé."
Nikki Zodiac

Change author:

Nikki watched as the male turned red as a tomato in the face and couldn't help but to give out a well meaning giggle. She had already figured out how important this man was to Remi even before he had actually said anything. She didn't understand the nervous look upon his face though since she was a natural and had been in Caido all her life but something told her that were he was from might work differently. As the words finally left Remi something both surprising and not so surprising happened at once. A pleased squeel left Nikki as she clapped her hands together with a truly joyful smile lighting up the surroundings. It was surprising considering they barely knew each other but not as surprising for those who actually knew Nikki.

With a happy aura bursting out from her she happily said; "Congratulations! That is wonderful news! What is he like? How long have you know him? When did this happen? Please i wanna know everything! Let me buy you a drink! ... waiter!" She almost sang forward to the waiter that looked a bit chocked over that thick vail of happiness but since he kinda had stood there half listening to their conversation he poured up two drinks and handed them over to them both.
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
At Nikki’s peal of joy and laughter, the alchemist relaxed slightly. Smiling back, he nodded happily as the dimples in his cheeks deepened and his blush faded to a healthier pink. “Thank you.” He gushed happily. “I...have known him for years now. We were brought over together (and with some others) from another land. “ Remi said with an easy shrug. “I am sure eventually you will meet him yourself.” The alchemist started, though didn’t elaborate as to why. That information was...secret, for now anyways.

As for when? How?

“Only a few days ago, actually. We have decided to have the wedding before the snows come.” He added. Raising the glass that had been poured for him (a liquor that he himself had made actually, given he supplied the alcohol to the Rathskeller), he happily cheersed his new friend.

With a happy aura bursting out from her she happily said; "Congratulations! That is wonderful news! What is he like? How long have you know him? When did this happen? Please i wanna know everything! Let me buy you a drink! ... waiter!" She almost sang forward to the waiter that looked a bit chocked over that thick vail of happiness but since he kinda had stood there half listening to their conversation he poured up two drinks and handed them over to them both.