The Porcupine and the Snakes
Niambh Sirideán
Scout

Age: 106 | Height: 3’8 (117cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Nat Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The sun seems to be trapped in the narrow streets of this strange settlement beneath the Spire, and even in the shadows the heat still lingers. It is aridity the tiny Natural is unused to, drawing the moisture from her supple skin until it takes on a glossy shine and the salty drops invade her bright blue eyes. As she walks among them, the strange, oversized barrier-folk, her youthful face moves a little too slowly, as if she is taking in the surroundings more than anyone else.

And she grins.

She is clad in fine leather, today without mail, and braids rise like thin peaks above her damp, glittering hairline, before plunging like plaited rope behind, until halfway down her back. The weaponry once wielded is abandoned, though a bulging bag slung around one shoulder suggests migrant. There is a neatness about her, orderliness, or maybe it’s the sureness of her stride; the girl (woman?) is moving with determination, though it is startlingly obvious that she does not belong here, on Hollowed Ground.

With long, glass-like wings folded tightly behind, the Fae glides forth towards someone, anyone (she is not fussy), and asks with honeyed words, “I’m looking for a place to stay, please.”
Nikki Zodiac

Age: 33 | Height: 173 cm (5´6) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Nikki, known to wander around like.. constantly was currently in the hollowed grounds with no real plans to be honest. She tended to never stay at one spot all that long because of people she wanted to avoid; like her brother. If she caught a wiff of his prescence she tended to flutter away to greener grounds but since this place seamed to be freed from him she felt comfortable to stay a while. Even without any real plans. She was renting a room close by and had traded what she needed for the day since she didn't seam to have much problem in winning bar games. It gave her loot almost every day that she could spend, just needed to find a person that was looking/in need of what she was offering.

Dressed in a simple, yet flattering blue dress with fitting shoes and a belt containing a pouch of whatever loot she had left today around her waist. The red hair flowing in the cooling breeze that gave her some well needed air after a warm leafchange day. She was wondering how much it would cool off when the night came creeping in as the shadowy parts already was pleasently cool.

As she stodd there counting a few trinkets left in her hands she heard a soft voice behind her which ofcourse made her turn in surprise to look at the woman that was speaking to her. Listening to her words Nikki gave off a friendly smile to the stranger while the thoughts went through the situation handed to her. Nikki was not a naive woman yet not paranoid enough to see the harm in helping out when she could. So with that statement locked in her head she replied in a friendly way to the woman. "Well then, i am more then willing to help you out. I was actually on my way to grab a meal, do you want to join me?" She asked with a smile on her face, nodding towards the direction the inn was located. A meal may let Nikki learn a bit more about the woman and if she seamed like a safe enough person she was not afraid of a sleepover later on.
NIKKI
All fun and games ~