kiss me something deadly
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
As wonderfully fun as this all was, Lucas was getting the distinct impression that Ezra wasn't getting it. Indeed, he hadn't really believed his new set of circumstances until he'd had a good wander around and could face the reality of this shithole head on. So whilst it would have been lovely to take advantage, Lucas finally stepped back and nodded to Edy, as if to request she leave the newcomer be as well.

"Then I suggest you go and find him," he said, nodding at the door of the house. "And if you don't, you know where we are. And what we told you."
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
EZRA
All kinds of serving. Oh, I knew what she meant, but I wasn't about to let on because that wouldn't be very fun, would it? "I do what is required," I replied demurely, trying to affect an air of innocence and succeeding, really, because acting like a saint while looking like a sinner is kind of one of my particular skills. Gazing up at the man through thick, dark eyelashes, I attempted to contain my rising erection, the betrayal of my lord clearly growing in my loins.

Fuck, but if I hadn't played out this exact scenario in my head at least once a week for the past five years!

All of that said, the sudden shift in the blonde's tone caught me somewhat by (disappointed) surprise. I kinda thought we were about to go in a very different direction, but hey, freedom is freedom, and this saved me from betraying my lord. "Thank you, sir," I murmured, bewildered, rising up if the woman would let me, my head still bowed. Of course I was naked, which wasn't ideal, but you know what? At this point I was pretty sure this was just a room in the castle, a trial put forth by my Lord. So I started toward the door, ready to find him waiting, to laugh off this whole, bizarre affair.

Boy, was I in for an unpleasant surprise.
Own me, I'll let you play the role

Coding base by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
"Me too." Edy purred, leaning forward with a predatory smile on her lips, her teeth parted and aiming for his earlobe. If she managed to find it, she'd not be gentle. Not enough to draw blood, because, well, Lucas was riled up enough as it was.

With a smirk Edy backed up, her eyes not so subtly dripping down Ezra's dark skin to a dark mast of flesh rapidly rising. "Well. Looks like you've already got a heading to follow." She cackled, shooting Lucas that was equal parts mischief and equal parts sexual frustration, before slipping out the front door herself.
you and me been catching on like a wildfire

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
Lucas watched the two of them go; Ezra, naked and with his arousal obvious as all hell, and Edy with her firecracker glances and predatory aura. As his front door swung shut he had a bit of a chuckle to himself, shaking his head and moving to flop down into the threadbare armchair that served as one of the only pieces of furniture in his 'house' house. Downstairs, obviously, was a different story.

Closing his eyes, Lucas let himself relax against the cushions, drumming his fingers along the arm of the chair. Whilst falling into Caido had been thoroughly unpleasant... he supposed watching handsome creatures like Ezra land in his lap had its upsides.

{END}