Dee Ashenheath
Hunter / Gatherer

Age: 31 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: imi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ashenheath
She hadn’t really thought this through. If she had, wisdom might have told her this wasn’t the best idea she had ever had, it wasn’t the worst, but it wasn’t a good one either. Who knew what manner of creature could be inhabiting this place and here she was, pointing an arrow at it. Luck would have it that he appeared to be less monster-like and more… Human. Dee wavered as she laid eyes on his youthful appearance, his tousled hair and the complete lack of weapons from what she could glean in a glance. Not that he couldn’t be hiding them somewhere else. He seemed startled by her, fuelling a childish satisfaction in Dee, and she watched him slightly raise his hands whilst his voice, curiously accented, came out in irritating splutters. Really Dee, you’ve got one here, she complained internally before slowly lowering her bow, taking the arrow from the string and pushing the loose strands of hair from her face.
“It’s not mine” she shrugged as she slung the bow back over her shoulder and then properly faced him.

“I heard some noise, so I came over to… Say hello” she bit her lip to stop from laughing as she waved at him with the arrow in her hand “I’m sorry if I startled you” her arm came up and the arrow slid back into Faolan’s old quiver easily. “I haven’t seen any new faces for such a long time, now I’ve seen two all at once,” Dee marvelled at him for a moment, as if the answer might be written on his face, “very strange” she said simply.

The pain on her nose, that was still stained in blood from earlier, had been forgotten about. Instead she found herself glancing around the home, it was small, a little like her own, and run down. Odd, there were others that were bigger and probably looked less slummy. “So, how come you picked this place?” as she asked, she collected up some debris and threw it outside.

Remi
nobody teaches you how to reminisce, nobody teaches you to hurt like this
bg | mario taferner @unsplash

Messages In This Thread
Rocket Man (OPEN) - by Remi - 11-14-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Rocket Man (OPEN) - by Dee - 11-15-2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Rocket Man (OPEN) - by Remi - 11-15-2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Rocket Man (OPEN) - by Dee - 11-21-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Rocket Man (OPEN) - by Remi - 11-21-2018, 03:40 AM