The Long, Dark Night
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
R O N I N

"Heard of me?" Ronin smiled lopsidedly up at Phoebe, closing his eyes briefly at the sensation of her hand against his cheek before he forced himself to concentrate once more. "Good things, I hope. And, my lady, if you insist..." Sighing, the former captain frowned as he tried to recall their beastly encounter with the creature.

"It was coming for Roana again. It had already hit her once and I think maybe it could smell her blood. So I got in the way, and it chewed me up." Literally, if the horrific throbbing in his shoulder was anything to go by. "After that it gets a little muzzy... Ashetta was hitting it with lightning, and we were running... then I felt dizzy and I guess I must have made my way here...?"

He wrinkled his nose, having kept as many of the details of what he had seen to himself. Besides, Phoebe's next question was much nicer to think about. "Me? Not married, no, but... I'm gonna be a father soon." He grinned, before a look of utter horror flashed across his face. He groaned. "Ohhhhh... Vanya is going to kill me for this."

Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
"My lady..."

Well now if there was ever a way to set a maiden's heart a pitter-patter it was to say thinks like that with such a handsome smile. Phoebe's entire face turned a shade of red and she swallowed a lump that suddenly formed in her throat. "Oh yes, only good things of course." she said, the pitch of her tone a bit higher than before. Jeezy Petes how was she supposed to focus when a handsome soldier was being so flirtatious!

The mother of his child would literally kill her, she thought to herself, if she knew she even thought that. Whew, okay, Pheebs get ahold of yourself.

Phoebe listened to his account but it wasn't the most clear story. Not that he could be blamed with poison coursing through his veins. "Well Roana is certainly in your debt for saving her." She said with a grin, knowing Roana was not going to like her putting it like that but doing it anyways.

The sudden horror on his face was quite hilarious and she giggled at his expense. "I suppose she should be told about this. But you can tell her that the midwife says she will want to keep you alive. She can get her payback when you feel like a horrible person while she is in labor." she said brightly, patting his uninjured hand.

Isla
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Isla

this won't hurt a bit

Isla smirked back at Roana, shrugging her shoulders and glancing, for a moment, across at Phoebe and Ronin as if to check how her other patient was doing. Well, by the look of it, and undoubtedly due to the midwife's skilled hands. "She might not tackle you, but don't count me out," she murmured to the former captain, though she seemed to relax at Roana's instructions to her boys. That, at least, suggested that she wasn't going anywhere for the evening.

"Well," she said, "you seem alert and coherent, and apart from the pain I'm confident that there's nothing further to worry about right now. I'll be staying here tonight, too, so I can check on both Ronin and yourself. Is there anything else you need from me before I leave you to rest?"