fanning the flames
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy and Bobi. Just a fiery-twenty-something and her pussy cat, out for a stroll. Only that isn't what they were. Edy was the fucking left hand of the queen, and Bobi? Well she was now a full grown bobcat. Lots had happened for the pair since being thrown from Northaven into the Hollowed Grounds, and not all of it good.

Some, but not all.

So. Edy was going to try and do the thing with the gods. Jigano had said you could ask them for help with your problems, and while the fire-mage thought that was a load of bullshit, she did actually have something on her mind.

And so, without trinkets and without sinking to her knees (listen, Edy could worship the bodies of mortals, but no one had ever taught her how to pray), she merely stared at the shrine.

"So. Do I just....wish really really hard or something?"

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Frey

Beholders beware, there are no safe words

"If you like. You never know what wishes might do if you wish them hard enough, hon." Frey's words dripped with amusement, the deity simply there - no pomp, no fireworks. They were of course naked, and as usual would appear as a shining representation of the most arousing things that Edy could think of.

A smile curling across their lips, they trailed a fingertip absently down their chest, holding the Abandoned's gaze with smouldering eyes. "What's on your mind, sugar plum? Got an itch needs scratching?"

Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Edy smirked, her expression that of a child who has "successfully" gotten away with stealing sweets, when in fact the crime was blatantly obvious. But then again, what else were you supposed to do when a god that was the amalgamation of every scrumptious body part (men's arms, women's breasts, long and lean legs with enough muscle to carry your groceries up a few sets of stairs, but not enough to crush you between them, the curvaceous torso of a woman with a deep cut v-leading down towards an erect penis covering a swollen vagina) just showed up before you?

"Ho-lee-shit." Edy murmured, her mouth all but watery and her lady-parts immediately pulsating with head. "I mean..if you're offering..." She replied immediately, her thoughts jumbled in a haze of wanting to fuck and be fucked by this amazing thing.

"I mean.." Glancing down without an ounce of shame towards Frey's more interesting sex-organs, Edy tilted her head. "Y'think I could do that? You know, have both? I'm fairly good with what I have, but even with the best women, I know what it's like to want to be fucked properly. Even with men too, who're into that sort of thing." Edy was an equally opportunity lover to a fault. It wasn't her fault that sometimes all the fingers and tongues in the world couldn't measure up to a good old fashioned dick.

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Frey

"I doubt even you could handle me, sweet thing," Frey purred, a pink tongue darting out to run across their teeth. This certainly was a little firecracker, and what was more fun than teasing? Especially given Edrei's visions of them. Indeed, Frey would follow her gaze down (down, down) to their assets, deft fingers following the path their eyes had taken.

And as they touched the thick, hard cock she had imagined, Edy would feel it too - feel it as though it belonged to her already. Frey let out a sigh that might well have been a moan. "Is that what you would like, sugar? Nature is always willing and eager to provide. You need only say please."

Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
"A girl can try though." Edy replied, the heat in her voice and the experience in her fingertips (and just about everywhere else) indicating she'd make a hell of a go at it, if nothing else.

Watching Frey's hand move over their more horizontal sex-organ, Edy felt something exterior to herself somehow tug and pulse. "Ooo-oo0ohhh." She gasped, making absolutely no attempt to hide her pleasure. Looking down as if expecting to see a similar cock jetting from her pelvis, she ran a hand down the flat of her stomach, disappointed to find only the bits and bobs she was familiar with.

"Fucking please—" She moaned immediately, her hips already moving in time with the rhythm Frey was somehow creating. "—with whip cream and cherries and handcuffs on top."

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
Frey

Was it the pleasure of their own touch or the pleasure that it illicited in the Abandoned before them that was better? Who knew - who, indeed, cared? A blissful smile shone upon Frey's face at their combined enjoyment, the deity biting the plump flesh of their bottom lip as their hips arched up, free hand sneaking down to pleasure their less, ah, protruding sex. Stroking and rubbing in tandem, they moaned in earnest now, a salacious smirk upon their lips at Edrei's plea.

"Oh, honey, you got it," they crooned, and all at once Frey was gone from their place upon the shrine. Now they were pressed directly against Edy's back, their lips upon her neck begging, urging her to pick up where they had left off.

Because by the sudden and insistent rock hardness straining against her pants, she was absolutely and fully equipped to bring herself to climax in whatever way she liked.

Edrei has been gifted a penis by Frey! Careful - it's very fertile.

(And that goes on the list of sentences I never thought I'd write.)

Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
As Frey's fingers re-oriented themselves, Edy was met with a sensation that she knew well. Wanting something to grab onto (a tree perhaps, or Frey's rock-hard ass), Edy found only herself; fingers working against her breasts over the thin fabric of her shirt.

As the god disappeared (and the indescribable feeling of both a clit and a cock being rubbed at the same time singing in her belly), Edy's eyes flashed open. But the chilly-pang of surprise and sexual-let down was short lived as she felt the pressure of a cock against her back.

And...against her pants?

Looking down, Edy saw a sight she had seen many times, but never really from his angle. "Oh you fucking beauty." Edy purred, though whether she was talking about her new organ or the god was unclear. Reaching a hand down the top of her waistband as if she dared not actually believe, her fingers wrapped around a cock as impressive as any she'd seen. In her haste (and let's be real, she would have done it anyways), Edy immediately disintegrated her pants and underwear rather than merely shucking them off. "Oh—"

Edy's fingers slid around a dark and black-purplish cock, inhaling with wonder as she felt sensations she's only imagined in the past. "—fuck—" Stroking up and down Edy's knees almost immediately went out. Luckily she was no sexual newbie and quickly she caught herself, throwing caution to the wind. If this was how she was going to die, that was fucking fine with her.

"—yes—" She moaned, sliding her hips back and hopefully enveloping Frey's own cock as she began to stroke her new erection in earnest now, with a speed to rival any 12-year-old boy.

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
Frey

"Mm, I knew you'd know just what to do with it, sugar. Use it well. Think of me, won't you?" It would feel as though Frey's laughter was all around Edrei, within and without, and as her hips arched back she would feel the full, hot length of the deity fill her all the way up. Invisible hands (more, certainly, than Frey had possessed just a moment before) stroked across her skin, teasing her nipples, rubbing at her clit, guiding her hips and her fingers hungrily towards an inevitable climax. And all the while there was Frey, whispering devilish and wonderful things into her ear. It was only natural, after all.

Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
If this was what worshipping a deity entailed, consider Edy full-on converted. Her entire body was stimulated in a way that she'd only vaguely fantasized about; hands rubbing and pinching at her nipples and inciting the best sparks of pain and static-pleasure, the skilled rhythmic circles on her clit that unlike certain clumsy lovers never strayed from absolute bliss, and finally being well and properly fucked in a way she never thought possible.

Edy felt her legs start to shake as tension began to build inside of her thighs and then strangely low at the base of her spine as well. "F-fff-" Frey, or fuck? In this context, it was more than synonymous. Greedily, Edy reached for one of the phantom hands on her nipples and drove it down to her cock, now slick and ready to be properly broken-in. Leaning back against Frey, Edy's hands tangled backwards into the gods hair as she let herself cum (twice simultaneously). The sound that left her lips was not a moan, a scream, or a whimper, but somehow just a pure exhalation of joy and orgasmic pleasure. It was without colour, or form, beyond language and though she tried desperately to map out the feeling, not even in her sweetest memories would she be able to replicate how she was currently feeling.

Her 'inner' orgasm raced through her, causing her legs to buckle and her arms to shake, while her 'external' orgasm seemed to pull at the back of her legs. The sensation of actually cuming was strange and new and everything she wanted it to be that as her hips finally came to a halt, for once in her life, Edrei Launceleyn was absolutely satisfied.

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
Frey

As far as payments went, Edrei delivered. Frey's soft and sensual laughter (or moaning, or gasping?) would echo in the Launceleyn's ears as she came, within and without and like a fucking firework. "Mm, honeybee, I do not regret this," they murmured into the shell of her ear, all but holding her upright in the afterglow of orgasm.

"You better promise me that you'll deliver like that every time, now. I'll be watching - so don't be shy." With a warm pulse in all of her nicest places, Frey would seem to fade from around Edrei, scattered to the breeze in a flurry of sweet petals.