my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe didn’t spend a lot of time in the infirmary, but as of late it had become habit to spend a bit more than usual. In her effort to expand her skillset, it seemed the best place to be, where she would encounter a wider array of health concerns. It had been quiet though, and with the infirmary scrubbed clean and organized, sheets changed and pillows fluffed, she found herself with little to do. So she found a seat near the back and began to read a basic medical text, studying in the down time.

But the young blonde popped her head up at the familiar voice. ”Remi?” she called, back, setting aside her studying and standing to go find him. When she did her eyes widened and she gasped. Even with her limited knowledge it was quite clear he had suffered some sort of electrical shock. ”Oh my goodness, how did this happen?” she said worriedly. She rushed to his side, giving him a small verbal warning that she was going to touch him before placing a hand on his shoulder and the other on his arm to guide him to a bed.

First she pulled out her mortar and pestle she had inherited from Isla, mixing up a batch of the numbing cream to apply to his chest.
Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of : cost
There's a couple of things get: lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you crossed
Until you've crossed
And if that joy, that thrill
Doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still, why am I not happier?

Messages In This Thread