my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right
"I can see you.." Remi said gently. "...well...sort of." He could explain later. For now, the tightness across his skin was growing increasingly more aggravating to bear. Wrapping an arm around her as she guided him towards the bed, the alchemist thankfully flopped down onto the cool sheets, as he gazed up at the mid-wife. "It was Zariah." He said in a low tone, his voice uncharacteristically hard and lacking most of its normal warmth.

Hearing the sound of the mortar and pestle, Remi heaved a small sigh of relief. Placing his arms behind his head to give her better access, Remi glanced up into Phoebe's face, which was awash in soft pastel hues. "You look beautiful. Not that you did not always, but now you are..." Reaching up a hand softly as if to caress her cheek, Remi stopped and hummed a sad note in the back of his throat.

"I saw Emmett a day or two ago.." He said, brows raising softly to see if his friend wanted to discuss what had happened.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart stumbles on things I don't know - by Remi - 07-08-2019, 05:14 PM