my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2259
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right
"Honestly, I am not quite sure." Remi said with a small smile and shrug. How did anything happen in this strange world? He'd all but stopped questioning it, especially when the effects were good for once.

Hissing in a breath as Phoebe began to apply the cream, the alchemist bit down on the whine of pain that bubbled in the back of his throat. Quickly though the ointment took effect and Remi couldn't even feel Phoebe's fingers against his skin anymore. "She wanted something from me and I..." Closing his eyes and running his fingertips across his closed lids, he shook his head slightly. ...I suppose I was not fast enough for her liking."

Tilting his head to look up at the midwife, Remi smiled with a radiant sort of affection. "Everything else in this room is just black and grey, except for you. It is almost as if you were painted, smudged at the edges perhaps, but.." Trailing off, Remi beamed up at Phoebe, at least until the conversation shifted and her unhappiness was more than evident.

Frowning up at her, Remi reached out to catch one of her hands, softly folding his own into it. "No, nothing of the sort. He loves you Phoebe, and for as hurt as I think he is, he would not speak so ill of you. He only said that..." Swallowing with a sad frown, Remi sighed. "..that your differences were too much."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart stumbles on things I don't know - by Remi - 07-09-2019, 03:04 PM