my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right
Chuckling happily as Phoebe continued to work, especially now that he mercifully couldn't feel anything, Remi relaxed back onto the bed. His fingers laced through his curls to continue to give the midwife easy access, he watched her expression change; first subtly, and then quite clearly.

"I think...as far as first loves go, what one feels and how they should act do not always align." This he said, without any real conviction. With his feelings and memory of Loren now only second-hand information in his mind, he could study his past decisions through a much more objective lens. He'd been a fool with Loren, had made mistakes, done things wrong...but the first blush of love was intoxicating. An addiction that quite literally took a god lobotomizing part of his brain to eradicate.

"Hey." Remi cooed softly, squeezing Phoebe's hand gently. It was all he could do, as sitting up would cause the cream she'd so carefully applied to drip uselessly down his chest. "You two have had problems before that you have worked out...while I do not agree with him walking away, perhaps he just needs time." Could this have all been handled better? Definitely it could.

Did that mean it had to be over?
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart stumbles on things I don't know - by Remi - 07-09-2019, 05:04 PM