my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right
As Phoebe returned, the alchemist slipped an arm around her to encourage her back to where she'd been seated. The salve was working better than he could have expected, and so whatever jostling she might have caused was hardly noticed. Even if it had been though, Remi would have ignored it. Some temporary pain was a more than fair trade so that he could comfort his friend.

Raising a brow Remi listened, wondering what potentially getting pregnant had to do with ideological differences about rulers was. He was glad that they had at least talked about things, which had been the problem with the pregnancy situation before, though.

Looping an arm around Phoebe as the tears glistened in earnest in her eyes, Remi sighed as if wounded, feeling regret and shame on behalf of all men at that moment. "Men are...slow. And stupid. That Emmett walked away..it might have more to do with how he was raised, or not wanting to hurt you more, or just being...you know, young. And unsure." Pausing as she continued, Remi nodded, understanding colouring his too-pale stare. "True...but perhaps not in the heat of the moment you two could talk about a better way to handle your problems? In the midst of a fight...that is not really the best time to also add in communication issues." He added, offering her a crooked and apologetic sort of wince.

Hearing her talk about not being able to make choices for herself, of not wanting to be told what to do struck a chord of concern in Remi, who sat up, gazing at Phoebe in earnest now. "No, you are right. You should never be made to feel that way..." He said, cheeks flushing with an unhappy sort of pulse from low within his belly.

"Is that really what he did?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart stumbles on things I don't know - by Remi - 07-09-2019, 06:03 PM