my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right
Raising his arm slightly to allow her to cuddle closer, Remi's fingers softly whispered through her hair. "That is certainly the worst thing about Zariah." The alchemist agreed with a gentle hum. "A good deal of what she is doing and what she wants does make sense. It is the rest of it...the violence, the threats..." He shook his head slightly. It was likely what made her such a polarizing figure. Her leadership highlighted fundamental differences in what people believed: was the bad worth the good?

For Emmett it seemed, the answer was no.

Groaning slightly, Remi ran a hand across his eyes. In the back of his mind he thought he'd very like to shake a bit of sense into Emmett—perhaps Phoebe too—but knew it was not a situation he could simply reach into and fix. Such was the role of being a brother, apparently. "That just sounds like the sort of thing someone says when they want to lash out." Remi observed with a sigh.

Hugging Phoebe closer, Remi bit his lip and considered. "I do think you are wrong about one thing." He said slowly. "I think you can truly love someone and...be an idiot about it. You can love them and be selfish and not want to work things out. Or want to try. It takes more than love to make a relationship work."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart stumbles on things I don't know - by Remi - 07-10-2019, 03:57 PM