my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right
Remi hummed softly, leaning his cheek against the top of Phoebe's head as his fingers continued to lovingly play with her hair. "Two decades of being a commoner does not a revolutionary make. Not even after a year of being here." The alchemist agreed with a half-hearted shrug. That didn't necessarily get them off the hook, not really, but it was comforting to know that Remi wasn't the only one who felt entirely unprepared to simply take on Zariah.

Encircling the midwife with both arms now, cream be damned, Remi made soft shhhhing motions into her hair, pressing a kiss against her temple. "Not you. Him. The worst part is, he will probably realize it too, and then it will be too late. These sorts of things...while we might understand why people do them, it does not change that they have been done." He murmured, thinking of Sam deciding to erase his memories of Remi. Did the alchemist understand? Sure. Could he forgive Sam? He certainly was trying. Would it ever be okay?

Never.

"I am so sorry Phoebe." He whispered against her, his fingers gently stroking one of her arms as he hummed softly.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart stumbles on things I don't know - by Remi - 07-10-2019, 09:02 PM