my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right
"You know, you are the second person to suggest just running away." Remi chuckled, thinking of Sam's offer to have he and Remi live with him in some shack out in the woods.

Remi hardly noticed the tears spilling against his chest as he pulled Phoebe ever tighter against him. Sometimes there were simply no words, or rather, that they'd all been said. It was precisely as Phoebe knew it was: being the problem was so much easier than being disappointed in someone else. Wanting so badly to go back in time and just change things. To have the lessons learned in a different way. But not even love could do that. Love in cases like this only made things worse.

Gently pushing a strand of her tear-soaked hair from her eyes, Remi shook his head with a bemused smile. Leaning forward to kiss Phoebe's forehead, he raised a brow and smiled softly. "I cannot feel a thing and you know it. And even if I could, I would hardly mind." He said in a playfully scolding voice.

Then, lips twitching ever so slightly, Remi flashed Phoebe a boyishly excited smile. "I...do have some news that might make you a bit happy to hear?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart stumbles on things I don't know - by Remi - 07-10-2019, 09:27 PM