my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
She sniffled and giggled a bit at Emmett’s expense. The ex-boyfriend bashing did help lighten her mood a bit. ”No. You are not always a clever bunch.” she agreed with a little laugh.

Phoebe managed a grin when Remi assured her she hadn’t missed the baby walking yet. ”Oh good! I will be honest, I’ve made my check-ups more frequent in hopes I will witness it…don’t tell Ronin though.” she said with a sneaky little laugh. She had to get her fill of baby’s somewhere, and her nephews were getting bigger and far less adorable than they had been, what with constantly wanting to break everything in sight it seemed. Aoife was the baby she had around to love on.

But when the real news was revealed she gasped, her expression caught between shock and joy. ”Oh! Oh my goodness, Remi!!!” she practically squealed with excitement, grabbing his hands in hers in a very girlish fashion. ”He said yes right? He better have or I will deck him, I promise, or at least Pim will! You have to tell me everything, right this instant!”
Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of : cost
There's a couple of things get: lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you crossed
Until you've crossed
And if that joy, that thrill
Doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still, why am I not happier?

Messages In This Thread