my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right
“Women are not bad...or so I have been told.” Remi says with a wry and mischevious chuckle, nudging Phoebe affectionately.

Raising a brow (a gesture that looked more and more like Ronin, though Remi was clearly lacking his lover’s fantastic eyebrows), Remi let his hands be captured, though he shot the midwife a wry smirk. “Yes Phoebe. The news I thought that you would like to hear is that I proposed to Ronin and he said no.” He chuckled playfully.

“He had just come home from being at the Spire...He’d gotten himself concussed. I had actually been thinking about proposing for a while...I had things to say, a starry picnic planned...” Remi’s cheeks flushed at his wayward plans, but in the end, he didn’t really care that the proposal hadn’t gone according to plan. It was very much a he and Ronin moment, which was all that mattered. “When I lost him the first time...” Shaking his head and looking down at their clasped hands, Remi running a finger over Phoebe’s knuckles, the alchemist sighed. “It was nearly more than I could bear. So when he came back...I just ... There has been so much death...so much loss.” Pausing, and flashing Phoebe a grin, Remi shrugged. “And so, Ronin with a concussion and me washing the blood out of his hair, it just...happened.”
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart stumbles on things I don't know - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:19 AM