my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe snickered with him, glad he was willing to go along with the silly title. At any rate, when things got stressful or nerve wracking, he would have that to laugh about.

”Yes, I think Amalia would be the best person to ask about that. Plus she bakes!” she said with grin. She gasped then, and pressed her hands to her cheeks. ”Oh, I wonder if she would make samples of things! Wouldn’t that be so fun? Just sitting around with a glass of wine eating sweets!” she said with a light laugh. But soon the tone shifted and her brightness was dampened. Alarm was clear as day in her eyes as Remi explained the predicament. She…she threatened a child? A baby? Her lips pressed into a thin line.

As Remi straightened she stood, wiping off the cream from her blouse with a rag before grabbing the bandages to finally cover up the wound. She was silent as she worked, thinking on his words and concerns. ”I will talk to Ronin, and frankly he might not have a choice. I can be the bad guy in that conversation with him.” she said as she secured the bandages. ”And if that is the case, I will make certain Aoife is nowhere near Zariah or Edrei at any point. Frankly, Pim is almost big enough she could probably ride around on him, and he is quite the slippery little thing.” she said with a light laugh. ”I kid, I won’t strap your baby to a dragon clearly. But I will do what I can to make sure she stays safe if one of them attends. Auntie Phoebe can be tough when she needs to.”
Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of : cost
There's a couple of things get: lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you crossed
Until you've crossed
And if that joy, that thrill
Doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still, why am I not happier?

Messages In This Thread