my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
”Oh no he would not! I grew up with an older brother, I know very well how to keep my sweets safe!” Phoebe said confidently. Ronin taking her cake samples? Ha! He would be too taken aback by how quickly she turned to do so.

She was quiet as Remi expounded on Ronin’s concerns, but she felt still that the situation was the same. ”Of course he would, he is an excellent father.” she said, smiling at Remi a bit sadly. ”But sometimes, to protect those we love, we have to put our pride aside, and Ronin is no different. To keep Aoife safe, he might have to play nicely for the time being.” she said. It was a sad reality but it was the reality. Sometimes you had the play the game to avoid losing it all.

”Well, Isla is one thing. Pim is a bit…” she was cut off by a loud crash as a chair was knocked over, followed by the sound of scratching claws on stone. Pim had crashed into said chair coming around a corner too fast, in hot pursuit of a mouse that had gotten into the building. ”…Clumsy.” she said with a light laugh.
Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of : cost
There's a couple of things get: lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you crossed
Until you've crossed
And if that joy, that thrill
Doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still, why am I not happier?

Messages In This Thread