my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe tilted her head to the side. Why didn’t Remi just come out and say what Ronin was? She remembered speaking with Rexanna once about the possibility of Demigods, and she was fairly sure Ronin qualified. He had died and his soul was put into a new body by the will of Mort that had new, unearthly capabilities? ”I know. He is a Demigod, right?” she said, as if it was the most natural conclusion. It certainly was to her anyways. What else would he be, after all?

She nodded, smiling a little as she reached out to pat Remi’s hand. ”Well, don’t you worry about Ronin then. I will talk to him about it for you so if he gets mad at anyone it’s at me and you can just cuddle him and nod your head and smile that yes, I am a very stupid girl. Blondes, you know.” she said with a light laugh and smile. At least that would take the burden of argument off his shoulders.

”Pim!” Phoebe said, her tone very much one of disapproval. Pim’s pink head shot up, a very dead mouse hanging out of his jaws. ”What did I tell you about knocking things over, mister?” she said, hands on her hips. Pim growled, snapping up the mouse it two quick bites, grumpily stomping back over to the chair. As he passed Remi and Phoebe, he held his head up, growling and gnashing his jaws, as if making fun of their talking. But he did shove at the chair, and with some difficulty got it back on its feet.
Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of : cost
There's a couple of things get: lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you crossed
Until you've crossed
And if that joy, that thrill
Doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still, why am I not happier?

Messages In This Thread